Former HL writer releases possible HL3 summary on his site

Well, we did know for some time that Ep3 was cancelled.

This might actually confirm that HL3 is being made, if Ep3 isn't a thing anymore.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

Hopefully someone can create a fanmod with this lore, and then Ross could create a Freeman's Mind series based on that! Given the shape of things today, I'm pretty certain Ross would get around to that much earlier than the next installment of HL (which would be never)

I used to have hope that Episode 3 would eventually come out, but I think this killed my optimism. Episode 3 is never happening.

I used to have hope that Episode 3 would eventually come out, but I think this killed my optimism. Episode 3 is never happening.

it's been confirmed YEARS ago that the episodic series was done for and Valve wasn't gonna release another. Marc more or less wrote this to bridge the gap between Episode 2 and HL3.

the name's riley

it's been confirmed YEARS ago that the episodic series was done for and Valve wasn't gonna release another. Marc more or less wrote this to bridge the gap between Episode 2 and HL3.

Yeah, but I still held on to some fruitless hope that it would happen. Not anymore.