• Firefly
    • Babylon 5
    • Stargate
    • Farscape
    • The Twilight Zone
    • Starship Troopers
    • Dr. Who
    • Star Wars (episodes 1, 2, & 3)

Though most of us here may not be Brits, I do think we do ourselves a disservice by leaving off Dr. Who.

Yes, I forgot to put that up there... Adding now...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Unfortunately, now I can't vote for all the ones I really like. Should have been a way to "check all that apply."

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Unfortunately, now I can't vote for all the ones I really like. Should have been a way to "check all that apply."

There is, but I don't want people just checking them all...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, I've never watched Farscape or Stargate, and I think Starship Troopers sucked balls (the movie, that is. The book was freaking brilliant). so I wouldn't vote those. Or the prequels.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

This has got to be the most random poll I've ever seen. But for some reason, I can't keep off voting in every iteration.

th_Star_Trek_8bits.gif

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

i pretty much like all Sci-Fi that has real deep layers of history, science, theory, etc. and speaks to me

example Terminator theorize about the whole time travel and its paradoxes and tech. singularity

or Star Wars, the way that even the smallest of characters or references to planets or battles have more depth and history then some entire movies.

I was looking the other day at some old 70's sci-fi shows called "The Starlost" and "Sapphire and steel". Anyone remember those? The first one shows a group of people exploring a giant spaceship (that has more or less reverted to a wild state) containing the last remains of the human race. The other features two "elemental agents" that investigate strange phenomena.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc