ROSS'S YOUTUBE DEMONETIZATION SPECTACULAR

I've found that the lack of communication from ANY business is never a good thing. It makes too many people suspicious and angry which results in a loss of revenue.

I don't understand why they do that.

Hey Ross, if I might state my preference for the next video, I'd prefer something shorter that comes out before Halloween than something longer that doesn't. Your Halloween videos are always the highlight of the season, as far as stuff on the internet is concerned...even if they come out as late as Halloween Day. Feel free to ignore this, I'm just one fan stating my preference.

Also does anyone know of anyone else who puts out good Halloween videos each year? I feel like I need to expand my spooky horizons.

Saw this clip the day it was posted and was a piece of vlogger art. Great design and organization, good content on a bad situation - filled with the right questions and satisfying answers. Would recommend to board of directors meeting.

I seem to recall charts and documented evidence, court hearings and casual video-watchers would be pleased to see this - offers much content to chew over.