• Mp5
    • Shotgun
    • Crossbow
    • Rocket Launcher
    • Tau Cannon
    • Gluon Gun
    • Hornet Gun

Sign in to follow this  

Tau Cannon... Can take out a tank or chopper with one fully charged hit... Regular fire bounces if the angle is right, and 1-hits those damn facehuggers...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Tau Cannon... Can take out a tank or chopper with one fully charged hit... Regular fire bounces if the angle is right, and 1-hits those damn facehuggers...

It was the best method for kill annoying helicopters!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Ak-47? Its an Mp5.

oh, sorry, gonna fix it now

Shotgun all the way. It was proven by scientists that shotguns are the best weapon to have during an zombie invasion(or any other zombie situation for that matter).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Tau cannon and the Gluon Gun are NOT the same weapon! I much prefer the Gluon Gun to the Tau Cannon.

I remember thinking the Gluon Gun sounded just like some sort of vacuum cleaner or a hair dryer....but with a bit more bass and a giant laser beam.

Great stuff.

EDIT: And you're missing the trip mines, the satchel charges, snarks and the magnum...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Once i tried to rocket jump with the rocket launcher...then i realised how original tf2 was

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

EDIT: And you're missing the trip mines, the satchel charges, snarks and the magnum...

Ooooh, yeah... I love snarks.

Fixed!

I add Magnum - it was really badass gun.

Im not sure are Trip mines or snarks are really "gun" type weapon :P

Edit: dammit! I did reset the poll. You must vote again, sorry guys

Fixed!

Edit: dammit! I did reset the poll. You must vote again, sorry guys

You still didn't separate the Tau Cannon and the Gluon Gun...

Fixed!

Ah true, I just assumed you wanted to go for 'favourite weapon' rather than merely just guns. After all a grenade isn't a gun and that was in the voting list.

Also you've still got the Tau cannon and the Gluon gun in the same poll slot.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Shotgun for me.

My gun too. The only problem is the shortrange. I'd carry a magnum too to be pretty covered ina zombie apocalypse, maybe with a scope

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

My gun too. The only problem is the shortrange. I'd carry a magnum too to be pretty covered ina zombie apocalypse, maybe with a scope

I never understood one thing about zombies (doesnt aplly to Half-Life),the old school zombies were rotten bodies,why is so hard to stop them?Their bones should be so weak that even walking should make them collapse.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I never understood one thing about zombies (doesnt aplly to Half-Life),the old school zombies were rotten bodies,why is so hard to stop them?Their bones should be so weak that even walking should make them collapse.

Well bones aren't that weak, even a body with 3 years dead still has strong bones... Old school zombies weren't able to run either... It really depends on the condition of the body... If they bite you and you turn while being alive your body is still strong enough to run and take a few hits, but a corpe with missing muscles and organs should be fairly weak... A bullet in the head should fix that small issue.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

You better allow revoting, since when you changed the votes mine ended up stuck on the Gluon Gun.

Oh, and it's Tau Cannon, not gun...