Incoming video

Sign in to follow this  

The question is: Did Ross say that to make us think he's joking so we don't believe him and he really IS in Poland. Or is that EXACTLY what he wants us to think. He could be in Wisconsin for all we know. and who DOES know? I do.....OR DO I????

DUN DUN DUN

This Is A signature That is Working.

Ah Eastern Europe! An exciting place where West meets the East combining the worst of two worlds: western prices and eastern salaries and quality.

I half expected this when I got this post in an email, well, lets say I was a little disappointed.

Ughh... I believed the Poland thing for a minute... Then I just thought "oh... yeah... right...".

Heh, Poland, it sounds as if ross was suddenly teleported to a train headed for eastern Europe....

Also, its nice to see my countrymen are so active on this forum.

Got me, as well. I first saw this on Steam and hoped for a video.

But we all know that Machinima just wouldn't upload it like that.

I like the Red Nose day more.

Good job messing with all the Polish people:)

Ah Eastern Europe! An exciting place where West meets the East combining the worst of two worlds: western prices and eastern salaries and quality.

And some of our unique abilities like "artificially bumping the prices". You may say "we have that too!", but for you it's a thing that happens sometimes, for us it's a rule that every single person that has impact on prices follows. (For example: 13' MBP costs here about 1518 USD, while on US amazon exact same one costs 1098 USD...400 USD of pure nothing)

You moved to Poland? What a coincidence. Me too!!

Also, bear in mind that not all countries have this day on April: we have it on December the 28th. If you did a prank post or video on that day, people would really freak out

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

April 1st is used for Viral Marketing of many companies such as Google. It gets people's attention, so it works marvelously.

Too bad about the whole Valve sueing you thing. You should sell DVDs of Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection to cover the legal fees.

bear in mind that not all countries have this day on April: we have it on December the 28th.

You have April fools day in December? huh?

I got this from Wikipedia:

In Spain, Hispanic America and the Philippines, December 28 is a day for pranks, equivalent to April Fool's Day in many countries. Pranks are known as inocentadas and their victims are called inocentes, or alternatively, the pranksters are the "inocentes" and the victims should not be angry at them, since they could not have committed any sin.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc