Hinterland - Ross's Game Dungeon

Sign in to follow this  

i sent an email a bit ago. i'm interested in helping with the project and site. Respond and you might get a cookie!

♫ i'll make it chocolate~!! ♫

-Kawai Tei-

hey.. I love all your videos posted.

I am willing to help with doing designs, web graphics and all that. Ive made some banners for a a remix contest for Celldweller.
I've been working with his fixt music company doing odd design jobs here and there.

hope to hear from ya you can get back to me at my gmail account which is Mattronic.

-Matt

hey Halgarth! the turrt protal was sweet! "HALO 3 IS CALL OF DUTY 4'S BITCH" LOL

get the HD pack for HL:S. its the models from blue shift, way better then the original models

There should be an ITunes podcast of this whole idea and series.

anonymous people: I'm still working on this other project, there hasn't been any progress on the series since then, though I promise there will be a real strong effort towards making more episodes after this. I'm even looking at having different groups work on animating different episodes to speed up production. Thanks for your patience, there's going to be a lot of stuff soon.

other anonymous dude: the higher poly models don't translate over well to HL: Source, they acted bugged with their animations. That and I didn't like all of the improvements they had.

Alright guys, that's enough. Try not to completely burst out of the topic and comment here about Dave's feet, Halo 3, Life of Turrent, or Call of Duty 4 because that has absolutely nothing to do with this update.

Advertise somewhere else and keep the comments in the right section, thank you.

o boy, LOTS OF STUF, ZOUNDS GREAT! looking 4ward to ep5 of cp. i do hAV A QUESTION, is chilledsanity ur youtube account name? so i dont see a phony vid.

otto: Yeah I don't know why people are posting that here either, though in all fairness, I plan to make the forum more visible once the website gets redesigned

kaharanja guy: Yeah that's me, although future episodes will be released under the machinima Youtube channel as they help me out with my own ftp space, publicity, etc. If I expand much beyond HL I may have a new homepage there but that's a ways off

You could give Wordpress a try. I used to have a Blogger account, but I found Wordpress much more convenient and easier to use.

Also, I love your stuff. Keep it up!