EA Update?

Sign in to follow this  

As we all know by now, everyone's favorite company EA has made terrible move after terrible move since the multiple videos covering a few games related to them. They've continued to go further and further down the rabbit hole, so much so that quite a few people (myself included) have pretty much abandoned all confidence in their management ability and in most new releases that they are involved in. That being said, while covering Battlefront 2 would be like beating a dead horse, I definitely think that an EA update would be possible. Since those RGD videos, they've cut down The Secret World and transitioned to The Secret World Legends, made microtransactions such a staple in their games that even P2W systems are beginning to become a standard addition for their full-scale releases, and have completely botched a beloved classic. The last two have been covered to death, but I would honestly love to see a revisit of The Secret World, mainly looking for changes to story. The gameplay seems to be relatively similar (if not the same) to the original, but the story seems to have been changed significantly.

Anyways, on the off-chance that you see this, keep up the good work Ross :D