DOUBLE FEATURE!

I am starting to lose my mind. I don't know wether this is one long joke or Ross really stepped on someone's toes.

This reminds me of the Freemans mind 10.5, that time I didn't know what to think either.

You are one crafty guy Ross, you really know how to play with people.

Sra ta ta ta!, Ross that's a great joke :/

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'm still pissed the Pizza never got delivered. It's been over 30 minutes.

This Is A signature That is Working.

So many dislikes

We, who get the point, sure are a rare breed

To be fair, those who only know Ross' work through Youtube were "rick"rolled, Machinima put a FM poster on the video.

April fools, to me, is about tricking people to do something. Go some place, and then say "April fools!", like through a phone. Just telling a joke and then saying "April fools!" right after is about as lame as it gets, in real life any ways, it can work online pretty well as we have observed.

I know you lie about sued by Valve

What the F**K ? Valve Never sue anyone who use their source engine programs.

Also, I hate April Fool's Day.

To be fair, those who only know Ross' work through Youtube were "rick"rolled, Machinima put a FM poster on the video.
Well I mean it more literally. I'm never going to link to the Rick Astley video or make a variant of it. I still have a couple of ideas to genuinely fool people, but it would take way more preparation.

Like not telling you before he does it...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well I mean it more literally. I'm never going to link to the Rick Astley video or make a variant of it. I still have a couple of ideas to genuinely fool people, but it would take way more preparation.

My vote is for Mike and Dave singing it... Mike already did an awesome job with "I've been working on the railroad".

He's not in Poland! That is April Fools with a special sauce

Actually, he is in Poland. No joke, he announced he moved there before April 1st, and announced he was going to move somewhere before that. Anyhow, I just had a chance to view these and man, the ending on that Halo one especially cracked me up. I love random Halo things. Really good job, Ross. Sorry to hear you had such a time crunch on this one.

Like not telling you before he does it...

Unless he does this on a different date, I really don't see how people could take anything released on the 1st of April seriously.

Then again, the youtube comments seem to contradict my previous statement.

I don't know anymore... I'm sleepy.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

btw, why aren't these posted in the blog under Other Movies (or anything else?) It'd be easier to track Ross's videos from the blog than from a forum me thinks

btw, why aren't these posted in the blog under Other Movies (or anything else?) It'd be easier to track Ross's videos from the blog than from a forum me thinks

What blog?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.