DOUBLE FEATURE!

And what news posts aren't posted there?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

im not talking abt the newsfeed. Im talking about this part of the site: http://www.accursedfarms.com/movies/

if you go to "Other Movies" the 2 new videos (Life of a zombie and Halo episode 2) are not listed there. It'd be easier for people to find them if they went over there, instead of looking for them in Youtube (if they forgot their title) or looking in the newsfeed section.

EDIT: On another note, the Youtube version of Galaxy Gulp is glitched, and by glitched i mean: out-of-sync sound, black screens, stopping midway buffering.

im not talking abt the newsfeed. Im talking about this part of the site: http://www.accursedfarms.com/movies/

if you go to "Other Movies" the 2 new videos (Life of a zombie and Halo episode 2) are not listed there. It'd be easier for people to find them if they went over there, instead of looking for them in Youtube (if they forgot their title) or looking in the newsfeed section.

EDIT: On another note, the Youtube version of Galaxy Gulp is glitched, and by glitched i mean: out-of-sync sound, black screens, stopping midway buffering.

Blame Machinima for that one.

Gotta say, i dont understand diary of a zombie... at all. Its a zombie that breaks into a house and kills people... the end?!

I watched it, assumed it was like the first halo video, and shook my head.

So much necro-posting lately. Then again, that tony guy looks like an ad bot. Reporting him.

Also Gordon, this was an April Fools joke. Ross is infamous for pulling stunts like this.

Retired Forum Moderator