Your Favourite HL2 Weapon

What is your favourite HL2 "wepon"?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite HL2 "wepon"?

• Machine Gun (with attachable 'nade launcher)
    • The Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle
    • Shotgun
    • Pistol
    • Crowbar
    • The Zero-Point Energy Field Manipulator (aka "Gravity Gun")
    • RPG
    • Crossbow
    • Magnum
    • Other (such as the Antlion Bait)

Doom 3 has to get the record for worst pistol sound ever though. It sounds like a pea shooter. And that's why I installed the Trent Reznor sound pack. He actually made it sound good.

Yeah, I actually took the Desert Eagle sounds from CS:S and made my own sound mod for it.

The HL2 pistol sounds I think were actually better designed for automatic fire than for the semi-auto pistol... You should try making a macro that fires all the rounds in a clip at 1200 RPM, sounds awesome, and kills almost anything not armored heavily.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Doom 3 has to get the record for worst pistol sound ever though. It sounds like a pea shooter. And that's why I installed the Trent Reznor sound pack. He actually made it sound good.

Yeah, I actually took the Desert Eagle sounds from CS:S and made my own sound mod for it.

The HL2 pistol sounds I think were actually better designed for automatic fire than for the semi-auto pistol... You should try making a macro that fires all the rounds in a clip at 1200 RPM, sounds awesome, and kills almost anything not armored heavily.

That sounds really awesome in fact.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I love the idea of the crowbar, but it just isn't practical most of the time. Not that the crossbow is either, but you know how epic you felt nailing that soldier's head to a billboard right after you first find it. Plus it's the only weapon with a scope. I guess I'm just a sniper at heart.