T-shirts

Another one would be a pic of the hand grenade with the caption: "Ambasador Pineapple"

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

^ I'm definitely gonna buy that shirt

How 'bout in the front a picture of a fired missile and on the rear the quote: "So, guess I just started World War 3"

^ I'm definitely gonna buy that shirt

How 'bout in the front a picture of a fired missile and on the rear the quote: "So, guess I just started World War 3"

I think they should be funny quotes that everyone or at least a big bunch of people will find funny, even if they don't know FM or CP. That's a good one but only Fm fans will recognize it and think it is funny

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I think they should be funny quotes that everyone or at least a big bunch of people will find funny, even if they don't know FM or CP. That's a good one but only Fm fans will recognize it and think it is funny

You've got that right

How 'bout this one: "Oh com'on why do you have to spoil the moment, you guys have no appreciation for art"

Just the Freeman's Mind and CP logos would look cool on black shirts IMO. Accursed Farms logo on the back...

Ross, I don't know what Machinima's tee-shirt deal is but you could do this yourself easily over at Cafe Press and use the art on a variety of products. They don't create any inventory until it is ordered and you can set how much overhead you want on each product sold. Check them out.

My most favourite FM quote of all time, though sort of long:

"Stay on your side. Your side is the one where everyone is dead and there are no exists. My side is filled with hope, love, and submachine guns."

"I'm a walking CDC nightmare. It makes me want to hug someone"

Is good, too.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

After looking at these, I decided to quickly make this up.

http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=hoy8j.jpg

Nice, but the picture itself would look horrible in a picture. I can totally imagine it in a black t-shirt, with just the text in white and the shape of the gun in white too.

That'd be epic win.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

After looking at these, I decided to quickly make this up.

http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=hoy8j.jpg

Nice, but the picture itself would look horrible in a picture. I can totally imagine it in a black t-shirt, with just the text in white and the shape of the gun in white too.

Something along the lines of this?:

mp5tshirt.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"EVERYONE IS CRAZY EXCEPT ME"

I want it!!! I WANTS now! D:

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

When I graduate, I want a shirt that reads: "My diploma is worth more than your life!"

I just made some sample T-Shirt designs... Here they are:

CPT-ShirtBlack.png

FMT-ShirtBlack.png

FMAmbassadorT-ShirtBlack.png

You have my full respect for this. I would SO spend my hard earned cash on these. I'm serious.

And a few honorable mentions:

"I am captain Gordon Freeman of the intergalactic house of pancakes!"

"This is crazy in a box with a side order of fries."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

"Escape from techno hell!"

"SUCKER!!!!!"

"We stay the course with stupid."

"Damn my genes. I have no tail, and I must swing."

"I think I've got bad nacho's"

But I really want that ambassador pineapple.

Retired Forum Moderator

"Why is everyone who's not me such a problem!"

I would DEFINITELY wear this shirt!

Same here.

How about:

"Well... Time to play god."

I'd buy one that says ''Any breakfast is better for you than the two shots of vodka I had'' with a couple of shots in front of the shirt and the FM logo on the back

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Perhaps one that says "Sorry but the board is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes"

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I would buy an all black Tee with the Freemans mind head in white on the front. That would be badass. I'd pay like, up to $30 for it.