T-shirts

Perhaps one that says "Sorry but the board is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes"

Sumthin like this?

What about this?

no_smoking.jpg

One of the best quotes IMO. I even had to stop the video because I was laughing so much

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

I think one should have an image of Gordon's head, yelling, and underneath it a quote of him yelling something. Because, y'know, if we had to have a quote of him yelling there'd be tons of funny quotes to choose from.

Also: "Give Peace a chance! Or at least stand still!"

or you could just open the thread that says "you favorite quote" for both FM and CP and copy all of the posts

Is that "Dead" Niezshe in your avatar :D??

Cool shirt btw!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Among the others suggested previously, I would pay for one with "I am the Bruce Lee of Physics" on it or maybe "Network error 482. Somebody shot the server with a 12 Gauge, please contact your Network Administrator."

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

FEEMANSMIND.jpg

Yea, it's the "tilting" version of Nietzsche. I used to have a gif with moving stash but I lost it when my external hard drive blew up.

The ambassador pineapple design has my vote.

Perhaps one of Dave from the CP episode "Friday"

"Whooping Crane!"

or

"Wachichichichichichichooah!" (or whatever the hell he said)

FEEMANSMIND.jpg

Yea, it's the "tilting" version of Nietzsche. I used to have a gif with moving stash but I lost it when my external hard drive blew up.

I like the granade inside his head ;P

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Gordon Freeman with a shotgun standing over the corpse of the icthyosaur with the quote underneath, "Call me Ishmael, BITCH!"

EDIT: Also, Gordon Freeman with a stunned expression and a smoking .357 standing next to a dead bullsquid saying "Okay, what the fuck did I just shoot? I'm totally justified, whatever it is. It looks like a cross between a leopard and... Cthulhu."

Edit of my edit: Not jaguar, leopard.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

i totally want the one with "Does my beard intimidate you?" should probably have gordons head on it but is still ok without it.

Also, next in my line of shirts with Gordon with a gun standing over a dead alien, have him pointing the gun at a dead houndeye with a big bold No. underneath

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

"At the end of the day, there's only one thing that matters: I did not leave any fingerprints"

Retired Forum Moderator

Quote T-shirts might be profitable, but you need to make sure they're popular enough. I don't think I'd buy a shirt with just a logo (I might change my mind in the future)

Quotes I might buy would be:

"Submachine guns: can solve up to eight hundred problem a minute"

Picture of a CP holding a stun stick in the ready to whack position "Citizen: you're staying here until we figure this out."

"If I had a superpower, I would want to be rich."

"I'm on your side you fucking idiots! How many more of you do I have to kill before you realize that?!"

These are just off the top of my head, but that means they're memorable and that's good.

EDIT: I agree: the "don't look at me, you're not worthy" quote is the perfect T-shirt.

Also, "Don't follow me, don't follow me, don't follow me" I'd get.

"WE'RE GETTING FINGERED BY GODZILLA!!!"

"i'm a walking CDC nightmare"

Hahaha... That's all i can think of right now...

the CDC nightmare one is the best so far..

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]