T-shirts

Hello everyone!

This is my first post haha.. sorry for bringing back this old topic to life again but i made two t-shirts in photoshop months ago but i wasn't able to upload them in that moment.. so here they are :)

tshirt1ki.jpg

tshirt2z.jpg

Hope you like it ;)

See ya'!

American Bad-Ass!!

PD: sorry if my english is bad.. i`m argentinian ;)

Your English is fine :)

Also I really like the ambassador pineapple one, with the picture there it would actually make sense to people who don't know the show.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. I want both of those shirts. They look awesome.

2. The AMERICAN bad-ass is Argentinean? haha

3. You English is better than a lot of native speakers.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Haha thank you guys ;)

Actually argentina is part of America.. in fact south america.. so.. i guess i can be the american bad-ass!! haha

Anyway.. i know that usually when someone says "american".. it means that he is talking about somebody in USA.. but hey! it was that username or "SUCKER!!" haha.. so.. i guess this one works.. doesn't it?

Thanks again for your comments ;)

American Bad-Ass!!

Actually argentina is part of America.. in fact south america.. so.. i guess i can be the american bad-ass!! haha

Ah, I was thinking of the United States of America as being "American". I forget there's like another... 1 and 2/3 of a continent that's still technically America. Logic has foiled me again...

Haha that's ok.. i thought of the united states too when i first heard "american bad-ass" but you know.. it doesn't really matter :P

Logic has foiled me again...

That really sounds like a classic FM quote.. haha ;)

I'm gonna make more t-shirts.. any quotes to use?

American Bad-Ass!!

From the newest episode:

"Well, lasers make me happy."

and

"There is no actual right to privacy, but it is implied by the rest of the constitution. And this gun."

I'd like to see a shirt with that goes:

CAUTION----LASER----CAUTION----LASER

WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

Wasn't it:

LASER----caution----LASER----caution?

Just saying, "CAUTION----LASER" doesn't sound right :D

Hello again!

Thanks everybody for the quotes! and also for saying that you like the t-shirts

I'll try to make as much t-shirts as i can.. but the take some time :)

I made i new one.. hope you like it too :)

tshirt5.jpg

As you can see.. i worked a little bit more on this one! haha..

Anyway.. Dear Ross Scott.. if you see this.. please don't be mad because i borrowed the accursed farms logo from the site ;) haha

See ya'!

American Bad-Ass!!

I would think as long as it didn't have anything directly associated with half-life, like the logo or something, it wouldn't matter. Like grenades and MP5's are not Valve trademarks.

Hey! This is a great idea! Even if I don't make the meet-up I could't still buy a shirt or a mug online? I'd hella go for a coffee cup with Freeman's Mind logo on the side.

Also, thanks for the Pot Player recommendation. I've been having problems with vlc, so this should be and excellent replacement.

loving the shirt designs :D at the South Meet-Up Ross and Mr.Anderson actually talked about how the Ambassador Pineapple bit would make an awesome shirt

though I think they're still working out the kinks with their current shirts and whatnot. still waiting for the ones I bought back in August :[