Anime Thread

Sign in to follow this  

I blame ponies for my knowledge of that quote.

I should be getting on to the series that Nagisa linked me to though...

What is Clannad? My friend keeps on telling me to watch it.

A guy comes to a new school and meets a lot of interesting characters, basically.

Uhh... it's a bit more than that. You'll know what I mean later.

Finished up Soul Eater, watching K-ON! and getting ready to start Shinryaku! Ika Musume. Learning Japanese helps me understand these so much better. I might watch Clannad sometime but I need to get a better rep with BakaBT first.

Hi Friend.

I'm gonna revive this sadly underloved thread with a challenge to anyone with a strong will.

Anime Roulette. You have to chose a letter. Any random letter. You then have to find a list of anime starting with that letter, and chose one from that randomly. Then, you watch it. first episode to last, no matter how good or bad. >:P

The only exception is excessively long anime, such as gintama, bleach, one piece, etc. unless, of course, you want to sit through that. :P

This game lead me to one called Vandread. it's a weird one but it's not bad. space-mecha anime in which male and female are at war with each other when some new entity appears out of nowhere and attacks without prejudice.

Retired Forum Moderator