ALL VIDEOS ON HOLD

Crimea not withstanding, the suggestion to move elsewhere in Eastern Europe is actually a decent one. I've heard the Czech Republic and Slovakia are doing okay, and the northern former Yugoslav states have pretty much completely stabilized with the others due to follow along shortly. I only know as far as Slovenia and Croatia's conditions though, Bosnia is supposedly always kind of on edge and I suspect Serbia might not be completely tranquil with the situation in Kosovo still not being resolved. I haven't brushed up on the condition of Romania or Bulgaria in awhile but last I heard Bulgaria was placid and Romania was still a little rough.

If Ross prefers to keep out of Russia's sphere of influence; Belarus, the Baltics, Ukraine and Crimea are out, though of those I'd probably only consider the Baltics worth reccomending. No offense, but its probably best to wait at least a good decade before moving to somewhere that just came out of conflict as far as Ukraine and Crimea are concerned. Belarus's reputation is apparently still pretty bad, I hear jokes cracked about it to this day.

No offense, but its probably best to wait at least a good decade before moving to somewhere that just came out of conflict as far as Ukraine and Crimea are concerned. Belarus's reputation is apparently still pretty bad, I hear jokes cracked about it to this day.

None taken. Unfortunately, you're right. It'll take at least a decade for Ukraine to become more progressive country like the EU members. And it's not even because of Russia influence and involvment (althought it is a problem too, I mean, Eastern Front is still a front and people dying almost every day) but mainly due to a political climat in general. Sure, there's some sorts of crisis' almost all around the world, but Ukraine's politics is very uncivilised at this point. Every party has it's own interests and sponsors. Instead of making reforms with a speed of light, which is possible if you've got a will, politicians are a real drag. They don't want good and fair system, because it will eliminate them, since almost all of them are cynical bastards and crooks.

However, if we left bureaucracy aside, then it's not all that bad, especially in the costs department. As I already said, it's very cheap to live here when you're being paid in dollars. You just have to think through all the pros and cons before move around here. I mean, some foreigners like it here even more than wherever they came from. And I'm talking about people from nice countries. So, not without problems (some of which are quite nasty), but slowly we've still been going in the right direction. So far, at least.

Ross's videos featuring Russian & Ukrainian subtitles - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovZbPyDLJnrSsm489fv9-A/playlists?disable_polymer=1

I think Ukraine might be looking at a situation similar to Yugoslavia in the future, since the country has a lot of different ethnic backgrounds and outlooks that only share the common history of being in the same general area with each other. Unfortunately situations like that are virtually impossible to resolve in a satisfactory way. Its pretty much never a good thing when a country disintegrates into tiny little sub-countries in my opinion, and just letting Russia carve out the chunks they decide they want is unlikely to be all that productive either. At the very least though, the divisions apparent in Ukraine are nowhere near as sharp as what happened with Yugoslavia so I don't think the ongoing conflict there will be as bloody, but the country could still come apart at any time. And there's not really an easy partion solution like Cezchoslovakia since the differences are not so simple. But then again, I guess any civil conflict rarely is.

I guess any civil conflict rarely is.

I really don't like to talk about it, 'cause it can cause lengthy discussions and disputes, but the thing is it's not civil conflict or civil war as such. I mean, if you call it that, it would be oversimplifying things. Russian authorities and military have been artificially making it look like this way via propaganda, basically years of brainwashing (and it's started even before the beginning of the end of our former president's regime). Some of the citizens in the East of the country are indeed would very like to be in Russia, but instead of moving there, they're creating problems here. A lot of them hold Russian point of view: fashists everywhere, all the world against them and so on. But, I think, if the economy of the country will start to get better due to reforms (if only those fuckers weren't simulating), they would't be giving as much shit about all the other stuff. At the beginning of the conflict they're were just some bunch of assholes who thought that the revolution in Kyiv is some sort of a disease that's going to spread and kill them (that's what they think of westernization), so they decided to fought back. They've been told that it's a great idea and were supplied by you know whom (bassically our eastern neighbours just kept the fire burning at all costs). Many of the people there, especially senior age, live on the thought of past USSR glories, fuck me if I knew what the're were. Ukrainian army had almost put it to an end, but then Russia started to sent their troops, first looking like a civilians, then without any disguise whatsoever, and machinery and stuff, so it's kind of modern, hybrid war. It's all more complicated here, but at the same time it's not THAT complicated. I understand it's an easy option to blame everything on Russia, but the thing is, you would be surprised how much shit they're responsible for. The funny thing is, if you look at the modern history (and not so modern, as well) it has always acted this way (I'm not ready to go deep into history, but I woudn't be the least surprised if they were involved in Yugoslavia, as well. It's just sort of their tactics, you see).

Oh, and their main goal is to not let Ukraine go out of their sphere of influence. Again, same thing was in Georgia and countries that were the members of the Warsaw pact. Those were lucky to become truly free much more earlier, and good for them.

There's also this theory that Russia's uncapable of anything without the countries-former members of USSR, so it's trying not to lose them once and for all, but it's not for them to decide.

What's very important, is that Russia's actions united the country and now the spirits of people are as strong as ever, and that's really what's kept us as a nation. I mean, if not for the volunteers at the beginning of the conflict, we would be pretty much fucked. Plus, unlike in Russia, where all the prostests end with nothing (if you don't count people ended up in jail) here we have society that has the voice - hey, remember that great old John Farnham tune -

tbkOZTSvrHs

- and it CAN make our politicians to do the right thing. Why those bastards always need a kick in the butt...

Ross's videos featuring Russian & Ukrainian subtitles - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovZbPyDLJnrSsm489fv9-A/playlists?disable_polymer=1

Jesus Christ, yet another victim of TSN and ICTV with a cooking pot on his head.

A lot of them hold Russian point of view: fashists everywhere, all the world against them and so on.

Oh of course there are no fascists in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md9cTXggK4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtNwLH5aPoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXmmO_QD3LA

Seriously, “there is no fascism in Ukraine” is almost a meme. Your most popular and omnipresent war chant is a calque of “Deutschland über alles”, what else do you need?..

Some of the citizens in the East of the country are indeed would very like to be in Russia

Complete and utter bullshit. At the beginning of this civil war, 99% of people in LPR/DPR considered themselves Ukrainians and wanted to be part of Ukraine – just normal and sane Ukraine, not a fascist state where

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpG_gkLUjQ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPp4wZU7Uh0, and Russian language – despite the fact that it is the mother tongue for 85-90 percent of said regions’ population – https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=270&v=-WevryhUfaM.

Of course now, after four years of Ukrainian army spraying the residential quarters of Donetsk with Grads and Tochkas, the attitude has changed, but even now pretty much nobody in LPR/DPR is seriously planning or wishing to become part of Russia. The only thing these people want is to be left alone.

but instead of moving there, they're creating problems here.

Why in the world would they move anywhere? It’s their land where they were born and raised, land which was built up by their fathers and grandfathers.

if the economy of the country will start to get better due to reforms

It does not cease to amaze me when people continue to say things like this in 2018. Do you even know that your government is so desperate to get some money from somewhere – anywhere – that it is planning to allow selling the Ukrainian soil?..

they would't be giving as much shit about all the other stuff

Oh, measuring others by your own opportunistic yardstick. Classic.

I understand that it’s hard to imagine for someone whose “home is where the butt is warm”, but for some people there are more important things than a full stomach.

Coming back to Crimea, we would have reunited with Russia even if it was that poor, unemployment-ridden state with “torn to pieces” economy which Western propaganda is desperately trying to portray. The fact that real-life Russia is a prospering, self-sufficient and safe country was just a nice bonus, not the reason.

At the beginning of the conflict they're were just some bunch of assholes who thought that the revolution in Kyiv is some sort of a disease that's going to spread and kill them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BXUFCDmvG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wOnCwIjaUg

Yeah, everything is fine, nothing to worry about. This is totally not an armed gang who openly declares a genocide against “potato beetles”. People who are fighting for their lives are just some bunch of assholes.

then Russia started to sent their troops, first looking like a civilians, then without any disguise whatsoever

…who were seen by no one :)

I mean seriously, “invisible Russian soldiers in Donbass” has long since become a meme. The next logical step for you is to mention the Crucified Boy.

I woudn't be the least surprised if they were involved in Yugoslavia, as well. It's just sort of their tactics, you see

Oh my God, just what substance do you have in your cranium?.. Russia was an emasculated impotent ruin back then. Just how horribly brainwashed do you have to be to try and put on Russia some blame for one of the most outrageous examples of NATO aggression?..

Actually that’s a silly question. You’re being told 24/7 that everything bad is caused by Putin personally, of course it’s expected behavior. Go dismantle your gas calorifier, it has aggressive Putin’s gas inside.

There's also this theory that Russia's uncapable of anything without the countries-former members of USSR

Oh, what a sweet wishful thinking :D Keep calm, Russia won’t be tempted to adopt a failed state like Ukraine even if tomorrow every Ukrainian politician starts vowing allegiance towards Russia, and every single Ukrainian citizen starts calling Russians his brethren.

“There's also this theory that” Trump is planning to put Ukraine to one last use: sell it to Putin in exchange for something else, so that Russia will (yet again) have to spend its resources to restore it from ruins. Not gonna happen :D

Russia's actions united the country and now the spirits of people are as strong as ever

Oh yeah, Ukraine is so thoroughly united that in Kyiv there are almost monthly armed collisions between people because of one or another vexed question (the most recent one was yesterday because of the Victory Day), and western regions are toying with an idea of separation.

unlike in Russia, where all the prostests end with nothing

I think what you wanted to say was, “in Russia where the government effectively stops the periodical attempts of the Foggy Bottom to slap together another flower revolution”.

And unlike Ukraine, where

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=43&v=JzV6PSM2W8M, in Russia thorny issues are discussed with displeased populace on so-called Parliament hearings in online mode, which allows people reach mutual understanding with the government in an effective and civilized manner; one of the latest examples was the successful resolve of the problematic issue of Moscow Renovation.
here we have society that has the voice

You have so much voice that TV channels are closed for as much as not showing enough respect to the “revolution of dignity”, and Ukrainians who dare to express their opinion in a blog are put to jail. (To put it into perspective, in Russia a whole bunch of libertards talk trash about Putin on central TV channels in prime time, and feel all right; and Vkontakte is choke full of Russophobic crap that nobody is punished for).

Although I admit that it’s kinda hilarious to watch the feeble attempts to make another Maidan by the very same people who four years ago were saying “if they [the new government] won’t do good, we’ll throw them off just like their predecessors”. Looks like without Victoria Nuland’s cookies thou art an 0 without a figure, surprise-surprise!

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

Have it wour way, I'm not going to argue you with you. However, I will say that I'm not watching TV, while you giving me this links to some reports (that can be and are manipulative) and videos of that

cunt

Shariy. I mean, Jesus... if that's your sources of information, there's nothing to talk about... live in your fairy tale.

videos of that

cunt

Shariy. I mean, Jesus...

This “c*nt” is such an abhorrent hater of Ukraine, that he

• Fought against drug trafficking covered by Yanukovych, and continued to fight it even when it became dangerous to his life (and escaped Ukraine only after a blatant assassination attempt)
  • Was stubbornly saying that Crimea is part of Ukraine for years, and got a lot of flak from Crimeans for that
  • Always was a vociferous opponent of separatism, and was explicitly asserting that Ukraine should be unitary (and got a lot of flak from LPR/DPR citizens for that)
  • Donated about $100K to starving Ukrainian elderly pensioners (about 750 pensions, 8000 roubles each), and still continues to do this.

Also, he is such a biased liar and manipulator, that he

It’s funny that a lot of Russians are extremely jealous that this man – one of the todays very few True Journalists – is Ukrainian, so for years they were asking him to make some videos about Russia. Sharij’s answer always was that he is Ukrainian, and Ukraine is the only country he cares about.

Thankfully, about a year ago he reluctantly started to occasionally address Russian problems as well (

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FqE-d5o8Ao is a great video about Crimea, for example. Notice how soaked in pro-Kremlin and pro-Putin propaganda it is).

Come on people, keep it together here. Ukraine's conflict isn't all that unique. While its certainly presumable that Russia was meddling in Ukraine's affairs (A Great Power that does not meddle? I won't ever believe it.) its also worth noting that you can't sow that kind of unrest without there being deep divisions existing in present society. Just look at Yugoslavia, though in that case it was America and to some extent the EU's meddling instead of Russia's. So I think its incorrect to state that Ukraine's civil conflicts are wholly the product of Russian interference, but its almost extremely naive to pretend that Russia isn't interfering at all.

I mean, come on, using your clout to dick around with the internal politics of your neighbors predates the Roman Empire and goes back to Sumeria. That's just how large, influential collections of people operate. America gets away with it all the time, and China does the same when it can get out from under both America and Russia's noses. And that's not to mention the stuff that NGOs like corporations and agencies get up to.

Also, on the subject of Fascism cropping up in Ukraine, or really anywhere else (Looking at you, America), that's just what happens whenever times get rough. People just regress to tradition and shun outsiders when things go wrong. I don't think meddling powers start those movements, but all of them throughout history have been pretty good at stirring them up to cause trouble.

(Though if you two want to start an off-topic thread and fight out the whole Russia-Ukraine thing there where its more appropriate, I'm all-in for that. This particular thread isn't such a good place for it though.)

As someone that spend half his life in Donetsk, I have a very mixed opinions about Russia's interference. On one hand, we would have been sala-on-a-slab for those greedy hohols and their Western backers, but on the other I just want one side to back down already so people can stop dying and try to salvage a normal life again.

Back on topic though. The only advantage in living in Ukraine right now is that it's dirt cheap. My cousin was renting a room in Kharkiv for $50 a month. Probably not that safe though. If word gets out that a couple of foreigners are living in a dingy apartment by themselves, someone will be knocking down your door and stealing all your shit faster than you can chant "Geroyam sala".

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Oh darn it. Didn't want to start a political discussion when I've mentioned Chimea. But hey, that shows that probably the idea of "most Ross fan-base" is from USA isn't that true, if you can drop a name and cause a Eastern-European political flamewar :P

Anyway, the point was - get out of the euro-zone and prices will drop. And that in general means moving East. Though even in Europe you can probably get prices cheaper than Poland (probably Bulgaria? Romania?), but not much and there are going to be other problems.

Considering safety and such, most of smaller ex-USSR republics aren't very safe and/or good places to live. Maybe Belarus, but there will be problems for a foreigner as they don't really have embassies anywhere. Ukraine was a good option until recently, but due to economical shenanigans with Russia it's way too unpredictable in terms of living standards and such. And considering that Ross' wife is Polish western and central Ukraine is kinda dangerous. And Eastern is probably way too close to a war zone.

For other East countries - that's various asian countries, but they are usually actually quite expensive due to land shortage. So it's kinda only Russia that is left, which is not surprising considering that it takes like most of the "to the east of Europe" :D There are lots of good/cheap places to live in Russia, Chimea or Krasnodar region (Novorossiysk, Sochi is probably way too expensive) are the best in terms of climate. I wouldn't be too concerned about safety in Chimea, if there will be war in Chimea, there will be war everywhere on the world (considering that it's strategic point for Russia), so it doesn't really matter. With the bridge opening this weak prices should drop and they will drop in few years after railroad bridge will open. On other hand - prices for rent will raise.

But in any case, that was just a "you should probably think about it" suggestion.

I'm aware this is pretty much my own curiosity at this point rather than being completely on-topic, but you mentioned Belarus as a possibility. I've honestly never heard a single positive thing about that country in my entire life, though at least I haven't heard anything absolutely horrendous about it either, just numerous unpleasant facts and jokes at its expense. Has the common perception of Belarus just been exaggerated and the country is too obscure to correct that opinion, like those Latvian Potato Jokes? Or is it the real deal this-place-is-borderline-medieval that people talk about it as? As someone with a great interest in geography I feel stupid asking such a one-sided, loaded question, but sometimes you need a visceral opinion that grim statistics can't really provide.

(Not to start a flame war over another country here, I'm just a stupid foreigner with no tact, apologies.)

Has the common perception of Belarus just been exaggerated and the country is too obscure to correct that opinion, like those Latvian Potato Jokes?

This is my (obviously biased) point of view.

Out of all ex-USSR republics, Belarus did the absolute best with what it had. While in Russia pretty much everything, from science and industry to agricultural sector, was being persistently and purposefully destroyed for about a decade (until Putin became president), Belarus at least managed to save its Soviet legacy.

In practical terms, Belarus has (and always had)

• some of the best foodstuff in the world - no surrogates, no colourants, etc. Pretty much everything food-related made in Belarus is done according to the Soviet standards, which will give any modern "organic" food a run for its money.
  • a humble, but decent industry - for example, one out of two Russians have a Belorussian gas stove ("Brest Gefest"), and almost every apartment is equipped with Belorussian mains plugs and sockets. (Also the iconic tractor).

On top of that, the crime rates in Belarus are extremely low (IMHO the fact that it's the only European country practicing capital punishment is part of the reason):

680px-Death_Penalty_laws_in_Europe.svg.png

I have to admit that neither of those sound that great, given the place I'm from likewise talked up its reliance on "natrual" farming and "humble" industry when in reality the swampy conditions made the ground under your feet a good 10% cow manure (not exaggerated) from farm runoff and the local manufactory businesses amounted to sweatshops that were tolerated because no other companies bothered with the area. Likewise, said area had an obession with tractors as well. Though I think even Belarus can't be as bad as that. I'm also willing to give them the benefit of the doubt regarding its reputation as "autocratic" since I've personally seen just how snooty and dismissive "democratic" types can be towards any government that doesn't easily fall into an obvious Left/Right gradient.

Plus, the effectiveness of capital punishment is really wobbily. Often that kind of thing makes people less likely to convict since they don't think the crime is neccesarily worth execution, and in countries with more entrenched Lawyer Armies it makes trials more expensive. Though I have to admit there is something to be said for sentencing people to death over the fate-worse-than-death-and-pointless-too "life in prison" sentence. Not really a dealbreaker though.

All that said, at best it paints Belarus as pretty traditionalist, which in my opinion is a serious no-go, at least for foreigners.

Jesus Christ, yet another victim of TSN and ICTV with a cooking pot on his head.

A lot of them hold Russian point of view: fashists everywhere, all the world against them and so on.

Oh of course there are no fascists in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md9cTXggK4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtNwLH5aPoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXmmO_QD3LA

Seriously, “there is no fascism in Ukraine” is almost a meme. Your most popular and omnipresent war chant is a calque of “Deutschland über alles”, what else do you need?..

Some of the citizens in the East of the country are indeed would very like to be in Russia

Complete and utter bullshit. At the beginning of this civil war, 99% of people in LPR/DPR considered themselves Ukrainians and wanted to be part of Ukraine – just normal and sane Ukraine, not a fascist state where

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lpG_gkLUjQ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPp4wZU7Uh0, and Russian language – despite the fact that it is the mother tongue for 85-90 percent of said regions’ population – https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=270&v=-WevryhUfaM.

Of course now, after four years of Ukrainian army spraying the residential quarters of Donetsk with Grads and Tochkas, the attitude has changed, but even now pretty much nobody in LPR/DPR is seriously planning or wishing to become part of Russia. The only thing these people want is to be left alone.

but instead of moving there, they're creating problems here.

Why in the world would they move anywhere? It’s their land where they were born and raised, land which was built up by their fathers and grandfathers.

if the economy of the country will start to get better due to reforms

It does not cease to amaze me when people continue to say things like this in 2018. Do you even know that your government is so desperate to get some money from somewhere – anywhere – that it is planning to allow selling the Ukrainian soil?..

they would't be giving as much shit about all the other stuff

Oh, measuring others by your own opportunistic yardstick. Classic.

I understand that it’s hard to imagine for someone whose “home is where the butt is warm”, but for some people there are more important things than a full stomach.

Coming back to Crimea, we would have reunited with Russia even if it was that poor, unemployment-ridden state with “torn to pieces” economy which Western propaganda is desperately trying to portray. The fact that real-life Russia is a prospering, self-sufficient and safe country was just a nice bonus, not the reason.

At the beginning of the conflict they're were just some bunch of assholes who thought that the revolution in Kyiv is some sort of a disease that's going to spread and kill them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BXUFCDmvG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wOnCwIjaUg

Yeah, everything is fine, nothing to worry about. This is totally not an armed gang who openly declares a genocide against “potato beetles”. People who are fighting for their lives are just some bunch of assholes.

then Russia started to sent their troops, first looking like a civilians, then without any disguise whatsoever

…who were seen by no one :)

I mean seriously, “invisible Russian soldiers in Donbass” has long since become a meme. The next logical step for you is to mention the Crucified Boy.

I woudn't be the least surprised if they were involved in Yugoslavia, as well. It's just sort of their tactics, you see

Oh my God, just what substance do you have in your cranium?.. Russia was an emasculated impotent ruin back then. Just how horribly brainwashed do you have to be to try and put on Russia some blame for one of the most outrageous examples of NATO aggression?..

Actually that’s a silly question. You’re being told 24/7 that everything bad is caused by Putin personally, of course it’s expected behavior. Go dismantle your gas calorifier, it has aggressive Putin’s gas inside.

There's also this theory that Russia's uncapable of anything without the countries-former members of USSR

Oh, what a sweet wishful thinking :D Keep calm, Russia won’t be tempted to adopt a failed state like Ukraine even if tomorrow every Ukrainian politician starts vowing allegiance towards Russia, and every single Ukrainian citizen starts calling Russians his brethren.

“There's also this theory that” Trump is planning to put Ukraine to one last use: sell it to Putin in exchange for something else, so that Russia will (yet again) have to spend its resources to restore it from ruins. Not gonna happen :D

Russia's actions united the country and now the spirits of people are as strong as ever

Oh yeah, Ukraine is so thoroughly united that in Kyiv there are almost monthly armed collisions between people because of one or another vexed question (the most recent one was yesterday because of the Victory Day), and western regions are toying with an idea of separation.

unlike in Russia, where all the prostests end with nothing

I think what you wanted to say was, “in Russia where the government effectively stops the periodical attempts of the Foggy Bottom to slap together another flower revolution”.

And unlike Ukraine, where

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=43&v=JzV6PSM2W8M, in Russia thorny issues are discussed with displeased populace on so-called Parliament hearings in online mode, which allows people reach mutual understanding with the government in an effective and civilized manner; one of the latest examples was the successful resolve of the problematic issue of Moscow Renovation.
here we have society that has the voice

You have so much voice that TV channels are closed for as much as not showing enough respect to the “revolution of dignity”, and Ukrainians who dare to express their opinion in a blog are put to jail. (To put it into perspective, in Russia a whole bunch of libertards talk trash about Putin on central TV channels in prime time, and feel all right; and Vkontakte is choke full of Russophobic crap that nobody is punished for).

Although I admit that it’s kinda hilarious to watch the feeble attempts to make another Maidan by the very same people who four years ago were saying “if they [the new government] won’t do good, we’ll throw them off just like their predecessors”. Looks like without Victoria Nuland’s cookies thou art an 0 without a figure, surprise-surprise!

Typical Russian propaganda results - delusions of grandeur and quality when there's insurmountable evidence that Krym has gone to shit after being stolen. It is far from stable, and the fact that a bridge has been built along the Kerch Strait has just made it easier for the Ukrainian Army to get back Krasnador Krai, another piece of rightful Ukrainian land. If recent news is any indication, this will likely happen soon, courtesy of a joint effort between Ukraine and Turkey, at the very least, hehehe.

There are no Nazi Ukrainian fascists, only Russian ones that deny the anti-Ukrainian genocide of Holodomor and the existence of the Black Hundreds to justify your own limp-wristed imperialism. You Mongol subhumans deserve extermination for what you've done to Ukraine and countless other countries.

Also wrong; Donbass has wanted to be part of Russia for a long time, and if they didn't, they wouldn't have tried to secede. Despite being the economic hub for Ukraine ever since its independence, the Donbass pigs have deluded themselves into thinking that gives them license to be the hub of all crime in Ukraine as well, from human trafficking to theft of all shapes and sizes. Red Army veterans often had no choice but to die on the front lines so that Russians may live, as was the policy of Stalin. The OUN and the UPA are the real heroes of Ukraine, as they were the ones that tempted Nazi Germany to break the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact that eventually led to the standoff at Stalingrad, and the Organization and Army were absolutely instrumental to Ukraine's independence and ethnic re-balance following Holodomor and centuries of deportation to Siberia and Kuban. Yes, you heard me: The OUN and UPA are the ones that beat Hitler and ended WWII. Don't talk about marginalization when the Ukrainian language was marginalized for centuries by the Russian Empire, especially by the aforementioned Black Hundreds, and during the times of the USSR, even as late as the 80's. Russians have never been oppressed in independent Ukraine, and neither was their language; that's just an idiotic Nazi Russian meme. You're just mad that we're trying to ensure we don't end up having our culture erode like Belarus. Besides, they should be speaking Ukrainian anyway, since that is the language of the independent, distinct country in which they live. You fool no one, swine. If they want to be left alone, they should surrender and beg for mercy for causing Ukraine so much harm for many years, possibly even decades if we're counting WW1.

Because they're Russians and don't belong in Ukraine, and were only brought in to ethnically cleanse and weaken East Ukraine as part of the anti-Ukrainian genocide known as Holodomor. It is certainly not their land, especially since all the Don Cossacks died in 1921. They inherited property that was stolen from actual Ukrainians, and for this, deserve death, if not deportation.

The Chornozem deal with China =/= selling of Ukrainian soil; it is a temporary lease, and not an entire selloff of any and all territory, rights, product, etc.

More delusional Russian drivel. Of course a full stomach isn't important to you - as far as you're concerned, bread and vodka is a feast. We know how dilapidated Krym really is after it was stolen, and how fake the vote was. Your own delusions on the matter are irrelevant, as it will be returned to Ukraine. Speaking of delusions, your little tourist propaganda of Russia being anything more than a worthless Mongol shithole fall on deaf ears, as actual news sites and not Kremlin vomit like RT have demonstrated how much worse the country has become: Mass emigration, krokodil addiction, AIDS epidemics, a falling economy and dollar, retarded censorship to the point where Russians are actually moving to Ukraine in order to freely express themselves and make a living, and an increasingly restless public. In turn, Ukraine got back more of its rightful Donbass territory, its global influence has grown, its economy is steadily improving, and is slowly replacing Russia on the world stage. Hell, even STALKER 2 got announced. Enjoy the imminent CIS-zone collapse, we'll hand you your deportation papers in Perekop.

The Right Sector is great, and are the real defenders of the people. The secessionists and their supporters are savages who know nothing about due process, hence the factual crucifixion, the death of their supposed fellow man based on unfounded allegations of being a drug dealer, and everything in between. We saw the Russian soldiers in Krym and Donbass, and there's nothing but evidence of their presence. Once again, your propaganda fools no one.

Yet despite being in rightful ruin, they still decided to give weapons to Croatia and fan the flames of war. Try again.

Yes, Putler is the source of all this strife. A world without him is a better one.

Russia is already a failed state that is incapable of moving past its horrid Communist history, as has been proven by your midget dictator's actions. Trump can't sell something he doesn't own, especially since we rightfully got our Javelins to use against you faggots.

No there aren't. The only fights are against Russian-loving subhumans like yourself, and West Ukraine is never going to secede, regardless of what Kremlin propaganda outlets like to delude you into blindly believing.

A.k.a. Russia suppresses any protest going against Putler's regime, preventing any real change. Any sort of online website claiming to be for the people is pointless when online restrictions in that overgrown Muscovite shithole rival that of China, turning it into a public echo-chamber to be used for future FSB arrests, assassinations, etc.

Wrong, Ukraine puts down actual enemies of the state who seek to sow the discontent from within. The jailed "bloggers" tried to create an official website for Donbass, something that would destroy Ukraine from the inside. No tears shed for rightfully arrested terrorists - that's justice at work. Everyone knows the "opposition" in Russia literally only exist to provide the guise of a democratic nation, when the fact of the matter is that they don't amount to anything due to the dictatorship the Kremlin Dwarf is running. Same with VKontakte.

Don't worry, if another Maidan will be necessary, it will happen, and you will die in the process, katzap.

As someone that spend half his life in Donetsk, I have a very mixed opinions about Russia's interference. On one hand, we would have been sala-on-a-slab for those greedy hohols and their Western backers, but on the other I just want one side to back down already so people can stop dying and try to salvage a normal life again.

Back on topic though. The only advantage in living in Ukraine right now is that it's dirt cheap. My cousin was renting a room in Kharkiv for $50 a month. Probably not that safe though. If word gets out that a couple of foreigners are living in a dingy apartment by themselves, someone will be knocking down your door and stealing all your shit faster than you can chant "Geroyam sala".

Donbass retard can't even spell "salo" correctly. This is why no one of value supports you secessionist pigs. There are no greedy hohols, only proud Ukrainians seeking to protect their great, ancient country and keep it intact from terrorists like you who have only kept Ukraine down and tried to take the money and run when the bell started to toll for you after EuroMaidan. Don't worry, Donbass will soon fall, as we got back more DNR and LNR territory recently, and we will get even more. Your cousin might be dead soon, and you definitely will when your filthy, fake Nazi secessionist shitholes are torn asunder. Glory to Ukraine, death to its enemies.

P.S. Anyone who thinks Ukraine is too divided to be sustainable and is in anyway like Yugoslavia knows nothing about my country.

There are only 2 sides: The Ukrainians and their supporters that are in the right, and the Nazbol Russian fascists seeking to destroy it yet again. Thankfully, the former is winning. I'd say more on the matter, but I basically said everything that needed to be in my first, massive reply.

You can't "spell" sala without using the Cyrillic alphabet. Its all phonetics. Also you don't think ol' Porky isn't a greedy hohol? They started this conflict so they could have their turn at plundering the Ukraine's treasury.

Could have just waited for elections, maybe they could've all put on fake braids like tymoshenko to win the zapadensi over along with fans of attack of the clones.

text

Man I LOVE you! I don't know who you are, but that was some of the finest trolling I've seen :thumbup:

(Just to avoid any misunderstanding: I SWEAR that "UkrainianSavior" is NOT my second account. That's some other guy, but he has talent).

P.S. There is just one finishing touch to make this pearl perfect: a trident on Bandera's forehead, so that he looks like Dr. Manhattan. There you go:

123.png.5e8deb445d9db50142362e5341946a1c.png

While he did go hilariously overboard, my personal motto is to give someone online the benefit of the doubt. I would be mad too if I came to this site just to watch Game Dungeon and then witness my homeland get derrided in the comment section.

His views misalign with the consensus here, and I think a flamewar is better than falt out calling someone a troll. But that's just me.

While he did go hilariously overboard, my personal motto is to give someone online the benefit of the doubt. I would be mad too if I came to this site just to watch Game Dungeon and then witness my homeland get derrided in the comment section.

His views misalign with the consensus here, and I think a flamewar is better than falt out calling someone a troll. But that's just me.

I don't really have a horse in this race, but his comments came across as a little troll-y. Or at least, too aggressive to be seriously considered as arguments. I feel like this whole thread got kinda off track though. It turned from trying to help Ross find a new place to live, into a geopolitical breakdown of Eastern European countries and their relation to each other. I understand that those things are slightly connected, but I doubt that Ross and his partner have any desire to move to countries that are currently undergoing political or social upheaval.