Last post made wins

9 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

So anyway, phon... FERNS!

?

Burn the World!

Why does he have a Royal Dansk cookie on his forehead? 

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

27 minutes ago, Im_CIA said:

Why does he have a Royal Dansk cookie on his forehead? 

That;s a mark of slavery.

41 minutes ago, BTGBullseye said:

Why wouldn't he?

Does Pachim mean Indeed in the language of the Guauld?

Burn the World!

A post is, is a post, no matter where you go

And @s are still @s, either wayyy

But this thread is not a home!

This is not the forum I know!

I would trade it all away, if @Psychotic Ninjacomes back to stay

This forum is not the same... 

without you ✨

it's just a edgy(just a edgy) comment... Without you

Also, the Green brothers are successful influencers as much as they are hackneyed authors.  John once fostered a talent for writing, but he let it ripen on the wine. 

So, today was great... First I get grease dripping into my eye, then a piece of the charbroiler cuts along the length of muscle between my right thumb and wrist. It's deep enough to have at least nicked the vessels that run there, probably put holes in a couple of them. Then find out that the store doesn't even have a full first aid kit, so I ended up having to make due with 91% alcohol and a paper towel held on by a disposable glove. Fortunately, I have a very well stocked first aid station at home, so I didn't have to run to the store or anything.

So.. How was YOUR day?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

8 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

So, today was great... First I get grease dripping into my eye, then a piece of the charbroiler cuts along the length of muscle between my right thumb and wrist. It's deep enough to have at least nicked the vessels that run there, probably put holes in a couple of them. Then find out that the store doesn't even have a full first aid kit, so I ended up having to make due with 91% alcohol and a paper towel held on by a disposable glove. Fortunately, I have a very well stocked first aid station at home, so I didn't have to run to the store or anything.

So.. How was YOUR day?

Can you bend your fingers? If not, better get to a hospital since you'll need surgery to reattach the tendons that got severed.

Burn the World!

19 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

So.. How was YOUR day?

Went to my parents house- got some decent food. 

16 hours ago, kerdios said:

Can you bend your fingers? If not, better get to a hospital since you'll need surgery to reattach the tendons that got severed.

Nowhere near tendons... About 1/8th inch deep cut at the deepest, and at most cut into, but not all the way through, a couple veins. Actually, I'm fairly certain it got at least 2 of them.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

18 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Nowhere near tendons... About 1/8th inch deep cut at the deepest, and at most cut into, but not all the way through, a couple veins. Actually, I'm fairly certain it got at least 2 of them.

glad to hear you're ok,

moving on

image.thumb.png.23c84b021564eab489576b8f78389967.png

Burn the World!