Last post made wins

23 hours ago, kerdios said:

well, anyway, did you know B12 has Cobalt in it?

Pffft... Who doesn't?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

43 minutes ago, kerdios said:

but it is weird. right?

What's weirder is that radiation levels immediately surrounding a nuclear power plant are generally lower than the surrounding area.

I had a gay experience in Summer Camp when I was 7. My bunkmates were experimenting, and made me their mo-fo unwilling guinea pig. I was blindfolded during the whole thing, feeling an 8-year old's dick up my ass. I was not thrilled from the ordeal. But last January, I became curious from the recalling of the feeling, so I asked Jerry to show me a night. At first it was neutral, then he made out with me; his breath was minty with a hint of garlic from something he ate; it was cool with me. Then he told me to suck his dick, and I did.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

6 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

I had a gay experience in Summer Camp when I was 7. My bunkmates were experimenting, and made me their mo-fo unwilling guinea pig. I was blindfolded during the whole thing, feeling an 8-year old's dick up my ass. I was not thrilled from the ordeal. But last January, I became curious from the recalling of the feeling, so I asked Jerry to show me a night. At first it was neutral, then he made out with me; his breath was minty with a hint of garlic from something he ate; it was cool with me. Then he told me to suck his dick, and I did.

no wonder you're psychotic, getting raped would do that to someone,

hang in there

Burn the World!

7 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

What's weirder is that radiation levels immediately surrounding a nuclear power plant are generally lower than the surrounding area.

sources?

Burn the World!

Now that we're going into the 20's again, it's my imperative to remind everyone that fuckin' tasteless Randian derivatives, like Bioshock, are responsible for tarnishing Art Deco beyond recognition. I will never forgive- I will never forget.

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

6442764.jpg

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?

On 12/27/2019 at 3:46 AM, kerdios said:

sources?

Are available online with a short Google search. Enjoy!

AKA BTG wants you to do his work for him. That or he's Bullshitting, and hoping you don't call him out on his bluff.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA