Last post made wins

6 hours ago, kerdios said:

I think only romanians would appreciate that :)

TIL I'm Romanian, despite having absolutely no ancestry that have ever been in that country. (except maybe to plunder it, they were Vikings)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm surprised you can still find numa numa videos, I thought they all got DMCAed

Burn the World!

Why does Picard dream of a bloated,  geriatric Commander Data? Doesn't he know that Androids don't age? Is Picard going senile?

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

12 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

Why does Picard dream of a bloated,  geriatric Commander Data? Doesn't he know that Androids don't age? Is Picard going senile?

maybe data went the way of the bicentenial man and replaced all his droid parts with artificial human organs

Burn the World!

21 hours ago, kerdios said:

I'm surprised you can still find numa numa videos, I thought they all got DMCAed

I’m shocked I found an upload from 2006. I was expecting a reupload from like 2016.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I've always loved this meme , though I've never played the game, should it be in the game list?

Burn the World!

On 1/27/2020 at 12:11 AM, Im_CIA said:

It's symbolic...

It's symbolic of how senile PIcard is becoming. Soon, he'll dream of a caretaker, who claims to be centuries old and has metal claws.

9 hours ago, kerdios said:

why do you think that is so?

* It's hardly remastered, if remastered at all. If the only thing was done, (some) models were updated.

* The big thing is, any and all custom content created for the Remaster, Blizzard will automatically own and will take away your moral rights (meaning they do not, and will not, credit your, whatsoever). 

* Oh, and if you launch the game, even for a nanosecond, you can't refund the game. People found a way to get it refund, made tutorials, and were promptly banned from the official forums.

* I'm probably overlooking/forgetting/oversimplifying some things, but those should be the main points.

7 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

* It's hardly remastered, if remastered at all. If the only thing was done, (some) models were updated.

* The big thing is, any and all custom content created for the Remaster, Blizzard will automatically own and will take away your moral rights (meaning they do not, and will not, credit your, whatsoever). 

* Oh, and if you launch the game, even for a nanosecond, you can't refund the game. People found a way to get it refund, made tutorials, and were promptly banned from the official forums.

* I'm probably overlooking/forgetting/oversimplifying some things, but those should be the main points.

Grammar is a bit rough, but I think I got the gist of it.

Doesn't sound very different from what most other big titles do.

Now let's see how the next Diablo goes, eh ? :)

Edited by kerdios (see edit history)

Burn the World!

But this is Blizzard we're talking about. They would neeeever do anything horrible like this...

16 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

That's what Blizzard has become since Activision bought them. I still think that was the worst thing that could've happened.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:03 AM, BTGBullseye said:

It's symbolic...

More like creatively bankrupt

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"