Last post made wins

So, let me guess, we have Aku VS a Ninja VS Young Xehanort VS some abstract art. Not the weirdest setup for a fight I've seen.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

And without strength you cannot protect anything, Let alone this thread.

How old are you?

As old as the Old Order, a time when Nabudis stood well and strong in lands of Jagd.

Just a normal post but with Ed Edd n Eddy sound effects

The battle is won.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

I fear no enemy, for the Khala is my strength! I fear not death, for our strength is eternal!

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Radiance...?

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

What is this "radiance" you speak of?

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

I NEED NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! BATTLE FOR KROLM! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

How old are you?

As old as the Old Order, a time when Nabudis stood well and strong in lands of Jagd.

Simply my dear i don't give a Spam *holds up a can of Spam*

Spam tastes awful, have you ever tried it?

How old are you?

I have returned.

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4