Last post made wins

I just looked in the introduction page and boy is it weird, like the first 50 pages or so are all from ~2011-2012 and the 30 or so after that are the rest of the years till now.

Also most people there have posted less than 1000 times before disappearing, even more posted under 100.
What do you think is the reason for that? Did most of them got disillusioned with the forums and migrated to reddit and discord?

As I could see, most posters here nowadays , who aren't super new are bob, psycho, cia, annie, mira(kinda new), roger duncan, and ekket. None of the old mods (the ones marked with yellow) are anywhere to be seen.

Burn the World!

Things were most active with Freeman's Mind. With Civil Protection cancelled on infinite hiatus and Freeman's Mind 2 on hiatus, until Covid ends, it's hard to say if there will be another surge. I'm sure a majority of the members here moved to Reddit and/or Discord (either the Reddit Discord or the Free-For-All Discord). Others probably totally forgot they made an account here, or forgot their password and/or email, and too lazy to make a new one. Aside from us ten, the forums are basically dead. 

Part of me kinda wants to have a Coup d'état here and put the forums in complete chaos just for teh evulz

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

On 8/3/2020 at 10:07 PM, Psychotic Ninja said:

Things were most active with Freeman's Mind. With Civil Protection cancelled on infinite hiatus and Freeman's Mind 2 on hiatus, until Covid ends, it's hard to say if there will be another surge. I'm sure a majority of the members here moved to Reddit and/or Discord (either the Reddit Discord or the Free-For-All Discord). Others probably totally forgot they made an account here, or forgot their password and/or email, and too lazy to make a new one. Aside from us ten, the forums are basically dead. 

Part of me kinda wants to have a Coup d'état here and put the forums in complete chaos just for teh evulz

That about sums it up... Though I do know that at least one of the old ones left due to some anti-Christian members pestering him. (only one of which is still around)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

'Cause I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a CIA
I post the last post in this thread 

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

13 minutes ago, Im_CIA said:

'Cause I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a CIA

And you won't be the last poster in this thread.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

5 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

'Cause I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a CIA

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Post me a post, you're a post
Do me a wrong, I'm the winner of this thead

So it's on and on and on, oh it's on and on and on
It goes on

and on

and on, CIA wins

I can tell
Fool, fool

New batch of games just added to the list.

I must say that I sometimes get really disappointed when ross doesn't stay true to his word that the screenshot in the game page won't be like 80-90s game box images that promise one thing and the game is a completely different level, and will truly represent the gameplay.

Here are some examples:
https://www.accursedfarms.com/games/the-ball-r820/

https://www.accursedfarms.com/games/the-dark-eye-demonicon-r681/

https://www.accursedfarms.com/games/xeodrifter-r888/

and I think this is one of the worst offenders
https://www.accursedfarms.com/games/poed-r480/

Burn the World!

90% of everything is absolute trash. Video games are no exception.