Last post made wins

1 hour ago, kerdios said:

OK, now you're just spouting gibberish, calling the imperium of man a communist society

0NlehBsNH1X1OVUnv78jiJkaiJr7gmwusILDB5Wr

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

3 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

0NlehBsNH1X1OVUnv78jiJkaiJr7gmwusILDB5Wr

Harry Pottah!!!! DID YA PUT UR NAME IN THE GOBLET IF FIYAH!!!???

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

4 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

Harry Pottah!!!! DID YA PUT UR NAME IN THE GOBLET IF FIYAH!!!???

He said calmly.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

On 8/25/2020 at 8:22 AM, kerdios said:

Another point is the klingons, they are part of the federation but still have noble hirearchies and priests and stuff

They aren't a part of the Federation at any point in any Star Trek timeline. There are individual Klingons that are either born in Federation territory, or are outcast from the Klingon Empire for dishonorable acts, who join Starfleet, but the Klingons as a race are not part of the Federation.

The closest they get is a permanent alliance made in the 27th century, and effectively all ships for both the UFP and the Klingon Empire become jointly crewed Alliance ships.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

2 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

They aren't a part of the Federation at any point in any Star Trek timeline. There are individual Klingons that are either born in Federation territory, or are outcast from the Klingon Empire for dishonorable acts, who join Starfleet, but the Klingons as a race are not part of the Federation.

The closest they get is a permanent alliance made in the 27th century, and effectively all ships for both the UFP and the Klingon Empire become jointly crewed Alliance ships.

I thought an alliance was a de facto joinance (I don't know how to say it)
It's late know, I'll look it up another time

Edited by kerdios (see edit history)

Burn the World!

1 hour ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

eVVfuXd.png

hitman free on epic games - why did i even bother with buying it in the first place, i could've just... waited lol

got it, thanks

Burn the World!

Here's the bigger problem:

Everyone is making assumptions based on biased angles as to whether or not 

A. Police profiled and shot a black man in cold blood

B. The Police shot and killed a man resisting arrest and possibly reaching for a weapon 

The reality might be a mix of both, or lean towards one side or the other. But mobs want mob justice.

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

22 hours ago, kerdios said:

I thought an alliance was a de facto joinance (I don't know how to say it)
It's late know, I'll look it up another time

Not quite. Joining means they would have to submit to the UFP for governance, much like states in the USA have to submit to the federal government. The Klingon Empire does not do that ever. It's more like a United Nations situation, if the UN actually worked, and it was in space.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

1 hour ago, BTGBullseye said:

Not quite. Joining means they would have to submit to the UFP for governance, much like states in the USA have to submit to the federal government. The Klingon Empire does not do that ever. It's more like a United Nations situation, if the UN actually worked, and it was in space.

Well, not ever, it just took another 400 years
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/26th_century

Burn the World!