Last post made wins

2 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

i don't know star trek, what's wrong with the 26th century xD?

Nothing... But that episode takes place in the early 23rd century, and that specific tidbit of info was a passing mention of what happened in a future that doesn't actually exist by the end of the series.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

1 hour ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

oh

Yeah, a lot of people don't take that into account when they quote Enterprise as being "canon". Everything prior to the reversal of the changes that happened during the temporal war is technically an alternate universe, and therefore not the same as canon that relates to the Original Timeline.

4 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

unknown.gif

thedudeabides

Burn the World!

3 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

also fuck yeah i can stop worrying about the min maxing and i can actually play the game

LCwG0xA.png

If you want a trainer that can give you all the abilities and perks as well, let me know...

8 minutes ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

mh no i know how to use cheat engine, i wouldn't have much need for it, plus i just maxed out all my stats and skills and i can cut through anything without too much of a problem, having more abilities is redundant when people just explode when shot now xD

Some of the perks, like one of the toaster repair ones, can give you unique items that you can't get any other way. That said, I understand where you're coming from.

9 minutes ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

the loading times are still pretty horrible though, they are really off putting, and i'm not feeling particularly engaged, i'm murdering a ton of people but it feels like the game is moving VEERY SLOWLY

Yeah, that is something they need to look into fixing, but it might be that way to allow more systems to be able to run the game, and I can't really object to that if it's the situation.

12 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

LCwG0xA.png

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.

You didn't improve.

You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad you don't know the difference.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

was looking for something else but couldn't find it, so I'm posting this instead

Burn the World!

9 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

mh no i know how to use cheat engine,

Also, can you explain to me how to use cheat engine on unity? I tried a while back, but couldn't get any results

Burn the World!

Ok, not helpfull in any way,

moving on,

how about them gators in egypt eh? pretty toothy aren't they?

Burn the World!

18 minutes ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

hey if you are too lazy to do the research that's on u, cheating is hard work xD

just look up how to cheat at html 5 \ javascript games and you'll find something eventually

O, if you are going to be offensive, then so will I,

you must be really bad at reading comprehension because I specifically asked about UNITY, which encrypts the numbers in some form that prevents looking for them by looking for numbers going up and down.

I can easily hack games in html 5 (except that firefox makes you work harder for it for some reason , chrome and opera make it a lot easier).

and looking for info about unity only brings stupid guides about flash.

If you don't want to help or you don't know how just say as much in a respectful (or at least unoffensive) way instead of constantly posting childish half posts, we are mostly grown ups here.

Edited by kerdios (see edit history)

Burn the World!