Last post made wins

hey I'm not a  fish

at least that's what my whale told me

Burn the World!

7 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

i mean i can just, find the perk points number and get all the perks

Yeah, but that's a single character, and you have to waste time giving them several levels to have enough points to reliably work with on each. With a trainer, it's "type number, press TAB, Alt-TAB back to game, select perks" and the most time consuming part is selecting all the perks. Far less time wasted.

i personally hate abilities in games, i just find my self not using them since it ends up feeling like too much micromanagement

That's literally 90% of all turn-based strategy games... Why are you even playing a turn-based game at this point?

this is such a hilarously useless perk from the sounds of it

VaX6tyl.png

That is the point. They always saw the "hidden loot chest in a dungeon that hasn't been touched in 400 years, with a brand new machine gun" thing as stupid, and this is their response. Make something absolutely absurd give it out instead. They had this in both previous games too. The toast itself is the best food in the game too.

this is why i cheat in RPG games, cuz otherwise i'd always skip the fun stuff, since i always am forced to min max if i ever want to have fun with these games

Wasteland is literally designed (and always has been) to make minmaxing a core mechanic. You're not playing a single character, you have 4 custom, and 2 premades, and you can easily minmax to cover everything. This makes it much easier to balance the game too.

2WWZyqg.png

LOL I FEEL LIKE I ENABLED SOME KIND OF CHEAT MODE

i'm so getting all the cheaty perks lol

Yeah, that really does feel like a cheat doesn't it. Not really a cheat though, but extremely helpful for the entire driving section of the game.

edit: aw, most lvl 10 perks are lame, i was hoping there would be cooler ones

They are actually quite powerful in actual use, especially the one that lets you launch mini-nukes from your rocket launchers. (bye bye all cover, light it all on fire, irradiate the enemies that survive, and kill non-bosses)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

6 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

L83CDk9.png

THE CHIKEN ARMADA GROWS LARGER

So you have the clone, and you're in the bunker... Not bad. What gun are you using?

1 hour ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

i shot the first guy who was in my jail just cuz he looked shady as hell lol

I did that too, then decided to start over and just released him instead. That world needs that kind of insanity.

5 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

wasteland 3 is not a game i ever want to replay ever again, i really WANTED to try to like it but, it just isn't grabbing me anymore, like it takes so long to get anything done, i'm mostly running around the same areas, over and over again and i'm so bored of it

Have ytou tried just killing everyone in Colorado Springs yet? There's an achievement for it.

1 hour ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

no the loading screens killed all my enjoyment away, plus i don't really have fun with mindless murder, if i shoot someone in the face i like it when it has some purpose

But it has purpose... You get an achievement! You also get to loot stuff from their corpses, which might be power armor if you saved the caravan...

If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

1 hour ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.

what do you mean be armed?

Burn the World!