The White Chamber (Flash Game)

Sign in to follow this  

I don't know if anyone has ever heard of this game, but I was wondering, if anyone here knew where I could find it, again.

I know Ross played some flash games on the channel, and I'm not sure if anyone ever backed this game up, I played it a few years ago but I got stuck at one point. I played Oni (some Bungie game), and the main character reminded me of the protagonist from that game, I was thinking that the white chamber would be similar to that, but I was HORRIBLY wrong.

This is what the music in Oni sounded like, I really want to play this game again. It was such an odd ball of a game, never seen anything like it before.

I don't really know how to describe the White Chamber, the soundtrack is here if you want to get an idea of the mood. This is one of the nicer tracks in the game (nicer as in, less agressive? can't find the word for it).

Music (Don't look at the comments, spoilers - Avoid looking at the title names too, just look, in the middle at the picture, and then close the page when you are done)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku9IfimdarE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh7Od7nsuBA

nbdXsD4.png

I think I might've been 12 or something, when I first stumbled on it, I don't remember exactly, but it messed me up a little. Something about it always intrigued me though.

There's this one scene which really fucked me up though. My memories about the game are really fuzzy though.

Edited by Guest

I've only ever seen playthroughs of it in the last couple of years, but it was a pretty imaginative game. I found the cutesy anime visuals a bit at odds with the plot and atmosphere though. I did think Arthur Anderson's voice actor was pretty good though. In the later video journals he starts to sound increasingly more distressed by the unfolding events and paranoia sweeping the ship.

I also liked the part where you have to "rebuild" Arthur.

On 10/26/2018 at 7:54 AM, brujua said:

Great Soundtrack

just for a change, i got a whole bunch of music from some wierd french game

this game messed me up, never playing this again, it traumatized me

i'm not really into horror games or horror movies, so i really have to force myself to go through

if you want to be disturbed

gameplay itself was pretty shit though, i cheated the whole way through

Edited by RaTcHeT302