Emu Paradise is Dead (Thousands of Games are Now Dead)

Sign in to follow this  

Hope you enjoy NOT PLAYING THESE GAMES ANYMORE.

https://www.emuparadise.me/

aaand now there's 0 options, no options at allll

oh was there a game you wanted to play?

go fuck yourself

it's all gone now

I mean I honestly got nothing to say, this is just stupid, it's not even worth arguing about.

Take down the only option I had, to play these old games, while you don't even bother giving me an alternative. Thanks guys, real smart.

This is honestly depressing... It's not even about piracy, I literally, in my lifetime, will never, find some of these games anymore, it's literally impossible.

I really wanted to check this out, but fuck me, guess I'm not anymore.

220px-Fftbox.jpg

I've never played any Final Fantasy games, and I wanted to check some of them out, but now they are all gone, so fuck me I guess.

And the only option I have, are some shitty Android to PC ports. Just, holy fuck, woooooooooooooooow. This is really baaaaad.

This is fun. Back to STUPID. I just have no words.

EgXWYob.png

This is what 99% of most games will look now, to anyone who wants to emulate old games.

Shitty torrents no sane man would ever seed. If it's not the latest NEXT GEN game, why even bother seeding it?

Hey how about a private track- oh they shut that one down too.

Oops....

This website was easily decades old, that's just how many games got lost. I'm not joking around. It really was extremely convenient to have.

Now it's all gone. There's never going to be an alternative as good as this one.

It wasn't the BEST, some games were locked behind torrents, and you needed a forum account for those, for some dumb reason, but even then, it was better than fucking nothing at all. Thanks for caring more about the money guys, don't care about the legacy, fuck that. Sorry but, this is frustrating as hell to me. I knew this was going to happen, and it pisses me off.

IT'S OKAY GUYS WE CAN STILL BUY THEM FROM AMAZO-

zftOPYJ.png

wZYG3HD.png

yep

(and no, coolroms fucking sucks - it's malware wridden bullshit, fuck that website, emuparadise was legit)

Edited by Guest

if you guys do want some alternative, get anything you want from here, before they kill this off

it's called the-eye roms, shouldn't link it here probably

finding european releases (with italian voice acting + italian text) is going to be nearly impossible from now on, there are no digital stores offering such releases, and if the torrent i managed to find, has 0 seeders, then i'm shit out of luck

as a whole, it's pretty depressing, i own games which have gone bad... guess i'm never going to play those again either...

i don't have the storage space to backup my PS2 titles, they are just too big, i have to be really selective about it, but not being able to try, a whole new game out, i had never heard about, is what bothers me the most

oh yeah that game looks really cool, wish i could've played that as a kid, well, GUESS I'LL KEEP ON DREAMING, IF ONLY WE HAD A WEBSITE WHERE WE COULD BUY REALLY OLD GAMES, AS THEY WERE, DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY DON'T WORK ON PC, JUST SO THAT I CAN EMULATE THEM, WINK WONK

no way, that would almost be a smart thing to do, let's just, let everything we worked on rot away, and then let's blame the smurfs for stealing our immaginary money away

i'm never going to get to play through this gem, BECAUSE THERE'S NO DAMN SEEDERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S497n05o_Dg

Might want to keep an eye on this: https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-site-taunts-nintendo-with-a-new-retro-games-section-180830/

You might be getting a good selection of the games back in the next few months.

they get around it the same way the pirate bay does

it doesn't solve the problem at all though, they are going to upload the games on random file sharing websites, and because of that, the games are now at a much higher risk of being lost forever, so things just got worse if anything, and any company, or any automated process, can easily take down most of these games at any time

it's just too risky, it's a bad way of preversing games, and it honestly feels like these games are on their death bed, it won't take long until someone pulls the plug

it's just like what happend to megaupload, i told people to stop relying on it, and now, look at all that data that got lost because the service was suddenly shut down, never rely on anyone to hold valuable data you care about, always do it yourself, or you'll regret it

there are going to be a lot of dead links very soon, enjoy the 404 hell