Black Mesa Source

Keep it normal source or Black Mesa Source?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Keep it normal source or Black Mesa Source?

• Half Life Source
    • Black Mesa Source
    • Don't care

I think he was talking about an the episodes of freeman's mind, correct me if I'm wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, I was talking about FM, that's why I was confused and thought Bjossi wasn't even typing to me..

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Note to self: No foruming less than 20 minutes after waking up.

Note to self: No foruming less than 20 minutes after waking up.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This vote isn't a real mirror of whats happening in fans world... 10 ppl here, 20 there, some don't care at all. And there are some hundreds fans more at machinima.com... so it's really up to OUR glorious master Ross i think. If he will be able to switch to BM:S in time and successfully hold the quality-line put in 1st episode... Then why not? Besides i'm sure some ppl will reject FM completely, and some others who thought that BM:S is a bad idea, will find it still as amusing as before. So if quality rises - it may attract more fans and flush some of them away.

This vote isn't a real mirror of whats happening in fans world... 10 ppl here, 20 there, some don't care at all. And there are some hundreds fans more at machinima.com... so it's really up to OUR glorious master Ross i think. If he will be able to switch to BM:S in time and successfully hold the quality-line put in 1st episode... Then why not? :D Besides i'm sure some ppl will reject FM completely, and some others who thought that BM:S is a bad idea, will find it still as amusing as before. So if quality rises - it may attract more fans and flush some of them away.

Well, it would probably bore more of the fans out due to the strange mapping and odd appearances of the scientists not being in BM:S. If you don't understand, basically, I loved it when Gordon took the piss out of Black Mesa because of the 'random' scientists that appear out of nowhere (the one 'waiting' for him at the end of the 4th chapter) and when he took the piss out of the Black Mesa himself because of how weird it looked. It was also funny seeing him criticize the dumb military. BM:S would improve on all of this, making FM boring since there is little to nothing to take the piss out of. He would just have to make random jokes.

''Oh, god, my profile name is real mature''

Took the...piss out of...is this a real expression or did Gordon literally suck piss out of people and I never even noticed it. O_O

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Took the...piss out of...is this a real expression or did Gordon literally suck piss out of people and I never even noticed it. O_O

Dude, have you ever heard of 'He's taking the piss out of me' or 'Who took the piss out of me?' Many people use it. Ok, now that you think about it, it sounds weird but still, many people say this.

''Oh, god, my profile name is real mature''

I would like him to stay with HL:S.

I think Black Mesa is far to different from the 'normal' Half Life and a

change mid-series would be too strange for my taste.

A new series with Black Mesa would be awesome though, maybe with

a different Gordon then?

Dude, have you ever heard of 'He's taking the piss out of me' or 'Who took the piss out of me?' Many people use it. Ok, now that you think about it, it sounds weird but still, many people say this.

He hasn't necessarily heard it. It's a peculiarly English--and by English I mean jolly ol' England--phrase, and if he's an American like most of us on here are, then he wouldn't necessarily have heard it all that often, or at all.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

It's been proposed before that I switch over to the Black Mesa mod after this episode, but since that's not out yet, I'll just continue with regular half-life.

Guess that settles this.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

has black mesa source already been released?

Nope.

But it's apparently been "done" for a while...

He hasn't necessarily heard it. It's a peculiarly English--and by English I mean jolly ol' England--phrase, and if he's an American like most of us on here are, then he wouldn't necessarily have heard it all that often, or at all.

I thought it was just something he thought up himself. I get what it means it just sounds wierd. XD

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I do not know yet tbh. Would be cool to have like a test episode to see how it looks. But even if I'd rather see it in Half life source it wouldn't be a reason to stop watching.

Maybe thats what the 'Mystery Episode' Is about.

I smell an interrogation episode, and ep 36 will start with Freeman waking up in the trash compactor.

Of course you could assume that he skips interrogation judging by the conversation between the guys carrying Freeman at the end of ep 34, but they may have just been joking around . . .

I smell an interrogation episode, and ep 36 will start with Freeman waking up in the trash compactor.

Of course you could assume that he skips interrogation judging by the conversation between the guys carrying Freeman at the end of ep 34, but they may have just been joking around . . .

That would clearly give us a look at Freeman's life... His criminal life, Eddie, possigle gfs... We all knew from the beggining that in this very moment something big would happen, the switch to BM:S or something else...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

And it may still happen. Ross is a bottomless hat of surprises.