Welcome to AF 2.0

I want to have the biggest negative reputation possible, I don't care if the system works or not, just give me an impossibly negative rep.

Also, I don't really care about the rep system, just make it either work, or not appear at all.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:03 PM, ekket said:

Small change in the forum index: the links for recent posts have been changed, such that the thread title link will now just link to the thread, not the unread posts, and the link showing the date will now link to the first unread post instead.

@RaTcHeT302: I certainly agree with a reputation system not being good for discussion. I think I'll leave the reactions neutral (not affecting reputation), although I would want something other than just a heart there.

I would rather not have the heart system at all, I don't feel like it really adds anything of value, it doesn't truly feel neutral if people can still somehow "rate" posts. I think all these systems do is allienate new people from joining in, and it creates a system where people outcast users who they don't like away. With no ratings at all, the overall atmosphere is relaxed, seeing as there's no incentive to compete, just to get some virtual hearts, or points.

I would just remove the heart and move on to more important things.

I just never liked the idea of some number artificially deciding the value of what I say, it just doesn't sit right with me.

If someone sees a big fat "+100 Hearts", they are going to react according to that, not to their own true thoughts.

5 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

I want to have the biggest negative reputation possible, I don't care if the system works or not, just give me an impossibly negative rep.

Negative reputation tied to the number of posts.

INFINITE REPUTATION

Edited by RaTcHeT302

We don't need no Repu-tation

We don't need no thought control

I'm in favor of rebranding the heart button with  a "Give Dopamine Hit" syringe icon. That's effectively what it is, might as well be straightforward about it.

78683502-a-syringe-injection-into-the-br

Edited by Im_CIA