Your all time favourite game

Okami. If you haven't played it then that's your loss. A masterpiece of visuals, musical score and gameplay. As relevant now as it ever was. Fingers crossed for an HD PS3 remake, but it didn't sell brilliantly, so I doubt it.

Which actually raises a point. Okami for me is the best game of all time, but can a game really ever be that if it's not incredibly popular?

Okami. If you haven't played it then that's your loss. A masterpiece of visuals, musical score and gameplay. As relevant now as it ever was. Fingers crossed for an HD PS3 remake, but it didn't sell brilliantly, so I doubt it.

Which actually raises a point. Okami for me is the best game of all time, but can a game really ever be that if it's not incredibly popular?

A game can be both infamous and an unrecognised classic that due to unfortunate and unfavourable circumstances just didn't sell...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Seems like a typical cult classic to me. In the sense that it's not very famous but those who have played it and like it love it immensely.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

My single favourite game ever?

Either Unreal or System Shock 2, can't decide. . .

It has the biggest graphical wow moment for me; stepping out of the Vortex Rikers for the first time. In 1998 the only other FPS games I had played were Quake 2 and Hexen 2.

And what makes Unreal truly special in my heart is the atmosphere. Its level design and variety in setting makes me feel like I'm there. I can almost feel the breeze of the wind on Na Pali when I walk outside, for example, and I can almost feel the cold night after exiting the ISV Kran and travelling to the massive Sunspire complex in the nearby mountain.

Which brings me to the next point, the scales! The game is so over the top in this regard. A massive mountain with an elevator system inside, below a frightening fall into an ocean of lava, and you will travel up into the skies with some weird sci-fi meets ancient architecture elevator.

Where did Epic's creativity and passion go? It's sad.

I want to mention the music too. Deus Ex, Jazz Jackrabbit 2, Unreal and Unreal Tournament all contain the works of the same musical artist(s). Brilliant works. Such unique sound effects and atmosphere that will not and can not be recreated. I only think that the sound quality could be improved a bit without damaging the nostalgia.

I always play UT2004 at school when i got like a hour of free time, it's very fun and actually runs good on those crappy school PC's

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

UT2004 is a great timewaster when you're not playing competitively, so much custom content to fool around with in Instant Action.

As I said I would, I've changed my Favorite game... The original Command & Conquer: Red Alert.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Zelda%20-%20Ocarina%20of%20Time.gif

Yep, This game is so great it didn't even need a multiplayer.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

As I said I would, I've changed my Favorite game... The original Command & Conquer: Red Alert.

Would the fact I can play Hell March on my electric guitar raise my awesome-level slightly?

Record it and put up a link... I want to hear... (and yes it does)

I would if I had any recording equipment.

You have a mic hooked up to your computer? That and the pre-Vista sound recorder that came with windows (ever since Win 3.1) are all you need to become a recording studio.

If you need the program, I can e-mail it to you... It's less than 500kb.

I would if I had any recording equipment.

You have a mic hooked up to your computer? That and the pre-Vista sound recorder that came with windows (ever since Win 3.1) are all you need to become a recording studio.

If you need the program, I can e-mail it to you... It's less than 500kb.

As I said, the guitar is in a basement somewhere since I left it behind with some of my other stuff and I've never owned any amp. Besides, I don't wanna do a half assed mic job because that would sort of ruin the whole point of the song for me.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com