New Valve IP? New Valve creepy IP if you ask me.

Sign in to follow this  

What an... interesting visual style.

lol, Seriously though, it looks very original, which is what we've come to expect from Valve. The wierd body proportions and facial structures are certainly odd. One thing that stood out as particularly odd are the images of pregnant women in flying uniforms?

This is sick, but It's completly fascinating! and weird.

I think it's amazing. It seems like they're planning to make something new

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

You know. The many different kind of people; the pregnant women, the weird costumes, the weird, distorted faces. Maybe they are going for a Mass Effect like game. Something with a lot of NPC interaction or something very character driven.

Whatever it is, the weirder, the better.

I wouldn't really qualify those pictures as "sick". If we don't allow ourselves to play with games that are outside our zones of comfort, outside what we see as "normal" or "pretty to look at at", we run the risk of having to put up with a situation like we have with movies. How many people have only seen movies with A list actors, simply because they don't take the time to look at other genre, or see movies with people they don't know, or languages they don't speak?

Oh I'm sorry!

No need to apologise, it's not your fault the article got deleted off the PC Gamer website.

In fact, that's really strange it was deleted, I can only assume Valve may have contacted them asking them to remove it. Or it could be some technical glitch. They still have a news article on their main page that links to it though, but their image links are all dead as well. Most odd...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Wlell it could be concept art for a future game that could get heavily transformed... Like the Concepts that gave birth to Portal (Narbacular Drop).

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Or, it could be a red herring. Portal 2 is coming out soon and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Valve stated that they were not using any publicity firm to advertise that game... Releasing some very strange pictures and getting us talking and making hypothesis is a good way to get people talking about them.

Closure on Doug Rattman, eh?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Closure on Doug Rattman, eh?

Wow, I had to google that one. Thank you kindly! You just gave me reading material for an hour or two!

God damn that pink lettering hurts my eyes Julie X.X

What pink lettering, this is fuchsia.

I'll be good

ewww... why pink color!? I hate pink!

Heh, the red one is cool ^^

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

ewww... why pink color!? I hate pink!

Heh, the red one is cool ^^

Why would you hate pink? It is such a cheery color

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What are you boys talking about? No one uses pink letters. That's just silly!

What is this world coming to?!

I personally blame today's edgy TV sows...

WTH!

It's got me too! Run for your lives!