Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 5

Sign in to follow this  

nice April fools. had me scared a bit there. phew. thank god for April fools day.

Well at least I didn't get rick roll'd, agian...

this an april's fools joke. its april first. Digitalph33r already made the same prank.

It's April 1, you clods.
He's not ditching CP >_>

Well, I'm not gonna complain, as that's been handled, but I hope to God that you'll still put enough effort into each episode to keep them as high of quality as CP. I just don't want to see your work degenerate into one of those crappy youtube Machys that don't really have any meaning.

I also remember you talking about your reluctance to open a link to donate to you. Maybe this would feel a bit more worthwhile if you were getting at least some money from it. Open a PayPal donation link. IT is truly worth is if it could keep the original CP alive.

WHY, OH WHY!!!

Think about the humanity!

UR NOT FOOLIN ME ROSS, I NO THIS IS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE! ]

(I HOPE) :[

All you guys that have left comments so far must be joking! You really were fooled by a simple april fools day prank?

Seriously, look at the date. Nice April Fools joke man.

WTF DUDE!? You ditched a great series and game engine for Halo machinima? You get WAY better vids with source engine, plus CP was probably the best machinima series ever. Wow, great, ANOTHER Halo machinima, just to go with all the other ones out there. Seriously, don't do this.

Okay, look at the date and think for a few moments before you say anything else.

You ditched CP for this? Three letters for you: W....T.....F

Sounds like a April Fool's joke.

I'm starting to worry that you'll lose viewers... Some people just didn't look at the calendar today I suppose.

Seriously folks... IT'S APRIL 1ST.

No, civil protection is not gone... this is a joke. Like the jokes in Civil Protection.

Joke. April 1st. April 1st... hmm...?

OH!! I GET IT!! IT'S APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!1!!!!11111one

Apparently we CP fans don't have calendars...

I'm a big fan of yours. Keep CP and FM, ditch this thing. I didn't even find it funny, it's just like "Oh look, it's one of those Halo videos where the characters are just complete idiots". I know it's not too hard to make Halo videos, and i'll at least watch the first episode of this. IF you can't make all 3, ditch Halo.

Oh come on, this was posted on April 1st, you people can't seriously believe that Mr. Scott would give up on such a wonderful series!?

Welcome to April 1st guys.