A pitch for my mind series.

I'm promoting my mind series that I've been making for a month now called "Sora's Mind" to this forum. The series follows Kim W. Sora, a 27 yr. old apathetic bio technician that attempts to survive the Black Mesa incident while still alive. This series was inspired by Freeman's Mind, Shephard's Mind, Barney's Mind, and other great mind series I've watched out there. BTW, I did not make this series to rip off Ross, or to get famous. I only make this for the fun of it, and if you like it, that's fine. 

FIRST EPISODE:

LATEST EPISODE:

Edited by conkeydiddle44 (see edit history)

They say imitation is flattery, but I actually think you've got a decent talent here! Keep it up friend, you've earned a sub from me.

On 8/8/2019 at 1:20 PM, sleepjie said:

They say imitation is flattery, but I actually think you've got a decent talent here! Keep it up friend, you've earned a sub from me.

Hey! I know I'm like MONTHS LATE replying to this, apologies since I don't go on these forums much, but thanks for your support. The new episode is going to take a while and I've explained the complications in a new pinned comment of my Sora's Mind Update video. Hopefully you'll stick around to see what I've got ready for Episode 9 when it's uploaded, once again, thanks for enjoying! It feels really rewarding when somebody expresses their positivity towards the series.