Does anyone know the full voice cast for Arcade America?

Sign in to follow this  

Arcade America honestly has some of the best and most hilarious voice acting I've ever seen in a game - and yet I can't seem to find the full voice cast anywhere. Not surprising considering it's a game largely forgotten by the internet, but damn, I at least want to know who voiced Joey. 

IMDB does has a page for the game and a list of its voice actors, but it doesn't list the characters each actor voiced (except one guy credited as the voice of the Alcatraz ghosts). If someone here can brave the task of getting the game to run (I don't have the knowhow or the spoons to figure it out), I'd love for them to find the full voice credits and post them somewhere. That voice acting is too good to go uncredited imo. 

On 1/31/2019 at 3:54 AM, Muddy said:

Arcade America honestly has some of the best and most hilarious voice acting I've ever seen in a game - and yet I can't seem to find the full voice cast anywhere. Not surprising considering it's a game largely forgotten by the internet, but damn, I at least want to know who voiced Joey. 

IMDB does has a page for the game and a list of its voice actors, but it doesn't list the characters each actor voiced (except one guy credited as the voice of the Alcatraz ghosts). If someone here can brave the task of getting the game to run (I don't have the knowhow or the spoons to figure it out), I'd love for them to find the full voice credits and post them somewhere. That voice acting is too good to go uncredited imo. 

Someone tried to track down his voice actor a few years ago. His best guess is Michael Sorich. Arcade America isn't listed on his wikipedia however it is listed on his IMDB. Someone would have to contact him and ask. 

Edited by Beyond Heretic (see edit history)