Playlist for subtitled videos

Sign in to follow this  

Hi, people. For quite a while now, I've been making subtitles in Brazilian Portuguese for the videos. A few months ago, I made a playlist on Youtube containing all the videos that had Portuguese subtitles added. I thought viewers from other countries (in my case, Brazil) could benefit from having in one playlist all the content in their own languages, instead of having to hunt them down between all the other videos. What do you guys think? Maybe we could do the same for the other languages? I know that some of them (like Russian, Spanish and Italian) have way more submitted subtitles than Portuguese. Could be worth it, right?

Well, if I can control the order in which videos are being displayed (for example, I want it to show all FM in a row, then RGG, then other videos), then, yeah, I can see myself spending some time on this. Thanks for the idea, I'll look into it.

Posted (edited)

So, here I am, almost 6 months later and I'm happy to announce that Ross has finally approved all of my submitted subtitles (apart from Ross's Big Game List for Ukranian, Ross's Game Dungeon: Zany Golf for Russian and Ukrainian and Freeman's Mind Episodes 31-35 for Ukrainian - all of them have been sent for approval, so we'll just have to wait).

Ross's videos featuring Russian subtitles - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqMv3BnY3QDmuuWg_qAgqZO_Oq9js8I9b
Ross's videos featuring Ukrainian subtitles - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqMv3BnY3QDkWPbUU93eWFntfw6Jwsnkh

More subs coming!

Edited by roger_duncan_101