Jump to content

FREEMAN'S MIND 2: EPISODE 10

Recommended Posts

Yeah, it definitely wasn't me. Timestamp that was on the change showed it occurring shortly after Annie replied to me in the General American Politics thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Pretty sure the admins can check who accessed your account from where, can't they? 🤔

Edited by Annie

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Yeah, it definitely wasn't me. Timestamp that was on the change showed it occurring shortly after Annie replied to me in the General American Politics thread.

Well uh... glad you got it fixed? Sorry for derailing the thread so much.

 

RESUME YOUR BUSINESS

Edited by RaTcHeT302

Share this post


Link to post

 

11 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Yeah, it definitely wasn't me. Timestamp that was on the change showed it occurring shortly after Annie replied to me in the General American Politics thread.

 

11 hours ago, Annie said:

Pretty sure the admins can check who accessed your account from where, can't they? 🤔

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Im_CIA said:

 

 

 

I don't see how this is relevant to the thread now that it's y'know... over with that part.

Edited by Kraken

Share this post


Link to post

 

7 minutes ago, Kraken said:

I don't see how this is relevant to the thread now that it's y'know... over with that part.

 

 

Oh gee, I'm really sorry for straying off the path mister herr direktor

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Im_CIA said:

 

 

Oh gee, I'm really sorry for straying off the path mister herr direktor

Just saying it's a bit pointless. The drama's pretty much over.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Kraken said:

Just saying it's a bit pointless. The drama's pretty much over.

ohhh yeahh, i foresee real fun times ahead with this guy

Share this post


Link to post

I love how Ross mods the game to make it more realistic, for example, that crowbar flip.

Share this post


Link to post

i just found this series and i'm starting to watch this one as well as the first season,

and this is putting my interest back into the half-life fandom

thank you ross scott 👍

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in the community.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.