Games you bought recently

Sign in to follow this  

Days Gone is my recent purchase, haven't played it yet since I am not yet done playing DMC5. 

Gato Roboto 

It was on sale on GOG.

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

Space Rogue, Original War, & Survivalist.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So, because a friend of mine had a private server I decided to get Conan Exiles deluxe edition. And with only paying 34$ I'm pretty satisfied so far. I love the idea of building pretty much wherever and make amazing safe heaven's for my friends if they're out exploring and need a small spot to save.

Oh, speaking about exiting/saving.... It can be annoying.

That's probably my only complaint, but it's my own fault for not really understanding you need to find a safe spot to exit the game or when you return to the game you're on a 50/50 chance to die. 

And to be honest I've not played many MMO's I tried WOW back in its day and I just couldn't get into it. I don't know what it was, I love RPG's and I love the color of the game but I just couldn't get into it. ? But this game? I'm really loving it and I'm surprised Ross doesn't have it on his list. Wonder if it's because it's an MMO? That or it's based on a movie so there's that... Wait Conan was a comic? I forget.

Conan Exiles really isn't an MMO... It's an RPG survival game, with most of the focus being on survival.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I mean I guess "got" and "bought" are technically different buuuuuuut...

the name's riley

Axiom Verge

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

I bought Iratus: Lord of the Dead recently. I'm basically waiting for it to be a full and balanced game, but it is fun to play in the mean time.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

6 hours ago, Srake said:

I bought Iratus: Lord of the Dead recently. I'm basically waiting for it to be a full and balanced game, but it is fun to play in the mean time.

woah, haven't seen you in a while.

the name's riley

6 hours ago, Annie said:

woah, haven't seen you in a while.

OT:

Kenshi was another game that I bought recently (months ago really but I want to mention it.) Kenshi is a fantastic Survival Action RPG where you roam a post apocalyptic fusion of Japan and the Middle East. The gameplay loop is really interesting as your characters get experience from getting the crap beaten out of them. As such, encounters rarely end in death. It is more likely that you will get knocked out and wake up missing medicine and food than outright killed. That is unless you were knocked out by a slaver or wild predator. Then you are far worse off as you must live you life out as a slave (until you escape) or you are slowly eaten alive (which does result in game over if you are alone.) Once you've gathered enough followers and trained them well enough, you can start a settlement and become self sufficient. Just don't expect everyone to leave you in peace. 

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Metal Wolf Chaos XD

Starsector has been an absolute blast. By the time I finished Ssethtzeentach's review of the game I didn't even use his key, just straight up bought my own copy and haven't regreted it. The lack of endgame content is a bit lame but the combat is so good and the stuff to do in between manages to be so engaging, I just know I'll be playing this one for a while

I got Knights N' Bikes! Super excited for it. I've been following it since I saw it in Game Informer around a year ago. I like laid back, cutesy, but still solid games.