Games you bought recently

Sign in to follow this  

Broforce, Tropico Reloaded, Tropico 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Homeworld Deserts of Kharak, Starpoint Gemini, Starpoint Gemini Warlords, Starpoint Gemini 2, Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, Stronghold HD, Stronghold Crusader HD, Stronghold Crusader 2, Space Run, Void Expanse.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Blaster Master Zero 1&2.

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

Cyberpunk 2077

Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Mount & Blade: Warband

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

KOTOR 1&2 from a sale on GOG.

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

FTL Advanced Edition (GOG has it for $2.50 right now)

5 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

i've been meaning to try it out but it looks really janky

As far as I can tell, the PC port is pretty bad. Not as bad as the original Dark Souls port, but still quite bad.

4 hours ago, ThatOneDraffan said:

Recently got one of my favorite third-person shooters from the 2000s era, Freedom Fighters, to replay it again to see if it still holds up.

Featured_Carousel_Desktop_Horizontal.jpg

I just got this one too, good memories!

Silent Hill 4: The Room

Battletech and all DLCs, The Incredible Machine Mega Pack. (the latter is $2.50 on GOG right now)

Edited by BTGBullseye (see edit history)