Say Cheese, Ross.

I forgot about this a while ago, but I figured I might as well post it here. Back in November 2017, when Ross posted his monthly video chat, the thumbnail was... captivating. It looked like Ross was casting a spell or something, and it was the main topic of interest in the chat. Well lo and behold, I was given an art assignment to do a charcoal sketch of a person from a real photo. So guess who I picked? That's right. Ross W. "Running With Scissors" Scott, during his transmogrification into a warlock. Now the photo quality is a bit crap (in addition to my drawing skills; this was my first sketch of a human), but I won't get the picture back for at least a few weeks, because a buddy of mine offered to frame it for me. So here you go.

RunningWithScissors.jpg

Not bad! The lines between the teeth seem just a little wider than reality, but you can clearly tell who it is.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

On 7/14/2019 at 11:07 PM, danielsangeo said:

I thought that image was a GIF at first, and was waiting for Ross to do something.  XD

Wait, it isn't a GIF? Why is it moving then?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.