ROSS'S BIG GAME LIST

Hello everyone, quick question: Where are we supposed to put suggestions for the list? Things that might have gotten overlooked, are forgotten, not out yet or simply obscure. Do we have a thread for that?

Mostly asking since I recently stumbled across a bunch of new FPS' and immersive sims and wouldn't mind giving them some exposure.

On 12/26/2021 at 4:07 PM, BurningSheep said:

Hello everyone, quick question: Where are we supposed to put suggestions for the list? Things that might have gotten overlooked, are forgotten, not out yet or simply obscure. Do we have a thread for that?

Mostly asking since I recently stumbled across a bunch of new FPS' and immersive sims and wouldn't mind giving them some exposure.

Nah, I don't think Ross takes suggestions, we just write whatever we think just to hollow our minds. Maybe if you bring them up in the monthly chat he will, but I don't watch those.

Burn the World!

Well...I've done it. Mainly for myself, but maybe someone will be interested in it too. It is in .xls, but have to archive it to add as attachment.

Accurate for current date, 30th December 2021 (aside from umlauts and other unusual letters)

Ross's Big Game List.7z

On 12/26/2021 at 7:07 PM, BurningSheep said:

Well, there is Obscure PC Games topic on forum for any interesting but unnoticed games. Or you can write here I guess. I am actually interested in exploring some more obscure stuff right now

On 12/30/2021 at 12:05 PM, WhiteFlame said:

Well, there is Obscure PC Games topic on forum for any interesting but unnoticed games. Or you can write here I guess. I am actually interested in exploring some more obscure stuff right now

I have posted there occasionally. Perhaps I'll put together a small list soon and post it there.

this looks like a very good game to add to the list

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1498070/Cursed_Travels_Sunken_City/

image.png.775b948d864a182cb0a8f6f87cd2926e.png

I thought it would get embedded

it's based on the game series in armorgames with the same title.

about an exorcist and his demon familiar going to special towns in order to find and exorcise what ever evil spirit is haunting. Each installment has its own special riddle element to solve and get rid of the spirit, the first has you putting candles in special pattern, another has you move seals around in a pattern to reveal seals.

This is the latest installment
https://armorgames.com/cursed-travels-below-the-factory-game/19260?fp=ng

Edited by kerdios (see edit history)

Burn the World!

Hey, haven't been able to do that for a while. And (probably) somehow missed one of the digests, so there are only 1161 games out of 1196. Oops, but can not do much about it (unless someone have a digest from between 11.30.23 and today, that I probably missed somehow)

Ross's Big Game List 02.16.2024.xls