General CP question...

Who's more cool?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who's more cool?

• Mike
    • Dave

They're both amazing, but they're quite diffrent.

I say Mike because I like all his reactions when Dave is start acting crazy or really weird. "Dave! Stop it!!!" I think he try to keep being more serious than Dave and that make him so hilarious for the time.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I like Dave the most. He has ridden a train, made friends with a strider, knows ninja moves and has been possessed by mysterious lovecraftian entities.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Dave... He's more like me. Though I'd be saying mumbo jumbo just to mess with Mike personally.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Mike. Due to him being more down to earth his reactions (and accidents) due to Dave's shenanigans are hilarious.

Mike, he is more funny and intelligent to me, and he sings the best lyrics for a song.

Mike, he is more funny and intelligent to me, and he sings the best lyrics for a song.

oh great, now we have 50-50 score! xP

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Mike, cause I find Dave a bit overdone... not to say either of them was bad, theyre both good but Mike is still distinctly better to me.

It is funny how "biased" the game world is in favour of Dave. It is always Mike who gets into trouble and does all the screaming while Dave is as calm as an elderly British guy drinking tea. Simba and Dave, or Dave doing his ninja moves; who ends up in trouble or pain? On a Rail was more fair though, couldn't stop laughing when seeing the end for the first time.

It's a tie! At least at this time. 8/8. I think they're both pretty cool.

I still feel more sorry for Mike falling off the train than Dave though, since it was all Dave's idea.

Voted for Dave because he reminds me a friend of mine who is almost always talking gibberish, but can be serious if he wants to.

It's a tie!

I wonder if Ross' yelling is hilarious even in a serious, heated debate in real life. It would be a great feature to have to end fights with both parties walking away smiling.

:') it's so beautiful. This is the first time i see someone giving birth to meme, i promised myself not to cry...:''')

¯\_(ツ)_/¯