General CP question...

Who's more cool?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who's more cool?

• Mike
    • Dave

They both remind me of myself: Mike is the intelligent, slightly pessemistic side, while Dave represents the strange half.

It's like dr. Freeman in self, what d'ya think?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

mike is awesome, i like the inflections he has with his voice("that was so..STUPID"..i have no idea what accent Ross has, if it is an accent, that probably leads to mike's dialect/inflections) he's the funniest when getting hurt, and i must say Ross' delivery of mike in agony after falling off the train was just superb. I bet that took 20 takes lol.

I think teh combines are pretty cool he shot aleins and dont afraid of anything

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

mike is awesome, i like the inflections he has with his voice("that was so..STUPID"..i have no idea what accent Ross has, if it is an accent, that probably leads to mike's dialect/inflections) he's the funniest when getting hurt, and i must say Ross' delivery of mike in agony after falling off the train was just superb. I bet that took 20 takes lol.

I think it's just the way his voice is. It's really unique to be honest. Probably another reason FM and CP are so popular. And we've all heard him use accents and listening to that by itself is sheer gold.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

yea, his voice really makes up like %70 of the charm of the show. the other %30 is the sheer comedic gold. which his voice definitely adds to that in CP and FM. i mean, would his jokes or reactions be as funny if anyone else said them?..plausible, but i doubt it. :D

I.E: "i have to blow everything up it's the only way to prove i'm not CRAZY" he owned that line, if i said that line i'd sound fucking retarded! :lol: pretty much the same with almost all his lines actually now that i think about it.

Dave is to Mike as sauce is to a chicken nugget, and I prefer the chicken nugget. Mike.

That metaphor is delicious.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Mike. I love his rants and how he deals with Dave.

"That's right! That metal helmet of yours conducts electricity pretty good!"

Retired Forum Moderator

Dave because he reminds me of Kel from Kenan & Kel :P

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Damn, this one of those times when you point a gun going back and forth between the two deciding which one should be left alive. In this situation, you'd end up shooting yourself. God damn it, DON'T MAKE US CHOOSE BETWEEN DIAMONDS AND PLATINUM! MOST PEOPLE ARE TO DUMB TO KNOW WHICH IS BETTER! For the record, I tried to make this similar to something Freeman would say, not flame. I honestly would have to go with Dave. He reminds me of me, only more awesome. I wish I could ride trains and fish with machine guns.

I dunno, but I always find them both as two parts of Freeman's personality. Dave is crazy and Mike is like, well, different. But together their behaviour reminds me of Ross's view of Freeman.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I put a vote for Dave. He's an animal person, in the morning patrol he's patting the houndeye. And I think he survived more injuries than Mike so he's like a badass with a slightly silly mind.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I love both. They have their own personailities and I find that great. I prefer Mike, because his reactions to Dave's is hilarious.

It's too hard to favor one over another for me, they go so well together which is why they make the perfect two man comedy group, Mike the intelligent one who always gets the beating, and Dave the goofy dumb one who causes the beating, been following this formula since the 30s from Laurel and Hardy to Abbott and Costello (characters none of you know). Point is...Fuck off I ain't choosing I love them both.

"Fat People Not Good"