Paranormal

Sign in to follow this  

Yes, your probably just creating false memories and placing them in your past. My father did that when he thought he saw the ghost of Old Shook in England.

Yep, it's an extremely common phenomena. My father actually demonstrated it to me once. You have a conversation with someone, where you mention something that never actually happened. Much later, you revisit the topic, and the person will have generated their own, false, memories of the event. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Here's a question: Why is "Paranormal" filed under the Serious Topic Discussion?

:roll:

Because it's for the serious discussion of paranormal phenomena. Remember that Paranormal != bullcrap necessarily.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Yes, your probably just creating false memories and placing them in your past.

Didn't read my last post did you... I remembered it the day before it happened.

Same thing happened this morning with the final section of DX:HR, arrived at the final area, (not telling you where that is, it's a spoiler) and promptly remembered the entire final sequence, and closing movie. Then I went and did the ending, no health loss, predicting the enemy appearances, laying mines in perfect spots to kill as much as possible...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Same thing happened this morning with the final section of DX:HR, arrived at the final area, (not telling you where that is, it's a spoiler) and promptly remembered the entire final sequence, and closing movie. Then I went and did the ending, no health loss, predicting the enemy appearances, laying mines in perfect spots to kill as much as possible...

Maybe you're a Jedi.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Yes, your probably just creating false memories and placing them in your past.

Simply put- I don't believe you.

Dodging Meteors, bullets, levitating, dreaming of the future, just another ordinary human being on the planet Earth.

Retired Forum Moderator

Simply put- I don't believe you.

Your lack of belief is of no concern to me.

You seem to be implying I should take it on faith that you levitate and can predict the future.

You seem to be implying that I need to make you believe.

I'm not, I'm merely stating that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Only if I feel it necessary to provide it. Proof is hard to come by when there is no remaining physical evidence.

If you expect anyone to believe you then you have to have evidence, just saying it happened means nothing.

If you expect anyone to believe you then you have to have evidence, just saying it happened means nothing.

Except I'm not the only one to have these experiences, and most of the people who do don't advertise since it generally means being poked and prodded by psychiatrists.

I couldn't care less about psychiatric evaluations since I can smell them a mile away, then just for the heck of it turn it inside out, preventing accurate results. I also don't provide evidence since I don't feel like trying to find physical evidence that proves a memory.

By the way, today I'm pissed... Not sure why, I just am...

If you call aliens part of the paranormal, I've been abducted. No, this is no joke, and I have a huge scar to prove it.

Also somehow my physical maturity accelerated about 300% in one night. No, that is no joke, this is 100% true.

if you want to be a pedophile I'll be more than happy to send you the pictures. That should give you a general idea of where the scar is, and no, I'm not Jewish (even bigger indicator if that's still got you confused)

Yeah and I'm 15. You have nothing to convince me that your story is not just something you fabricated to either forget a mental trauma or make yourself feel special.

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.