Paranormal

Sign in to follow this  

I can see your point, but because I dont really feel like showing a picture to you, or to anyone for that matter I think we sohuld stay the fuck off this...

You don't actually have to be jewish to be circumcised, you know. Or to have torn your foreskin at some point.

The vast majority of 'alien abduction' claims are the result of sleep paralysis incidents, coupled with the brains tendency to "fill in" gaps in information with whatever images it can pull together that 'make sense' to it. In medieval times, this was faries and goblins who kidnapped you. Now it's Little Green Men. Because that's what's embedded in your psyche, thanks to countless hours of exposure.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

The only "ghost story" I've had was at my aunt's apartment.

I heard someone knocking on the front door loudly. We opened it. There was no one there. She lived on the second story, the stairs were rickety as hell (we made a shitload of noise going up WALKING!), and were too high for someone to just jump off of without breaking a leg. (Maybe with parkour knowledge, but we'd have still seen them)

We would have seen someone going down either way. And everyone in the room heard the door knocking.

I've only had one "paranormal" experience in my life.

I was 16 at the time and home alone after school. I was doing homework on my bed when I heard the kitchen door open and close. Then I heard footsteps going through the dining room and down the hallway and into the bathroom (which is right next to my room). Then I heard the bathroom door close. I figured it was my mom but then I look at the time and she wasn't supposed to be home for another 30 minutes but I figured she got home early. So I knocked on the bathroom door and no one answered so I opened it and no one was in there. No one was home because I checked and my mom's car wasn't in the driveway and the front door to the house was locked.

That honestly scared me pretty badly and I still get goose bumps when I think about it. I’ve never told my parents because they wouldn’t believe me. I don’t really believe in the paranormal but I know that what I heard wasn’t my imagination. I told my friend who doesn’t believe me. It sucks cause that REALLY did happen to me. :(

I just wish I had an explanation for it!

Even death can't heal a broken heart.

Or to have torn your foreskin at some point.

I almost fainted imagining this.

The vast majority of 'alien abduction' claims are the result of sleep paralysis incidents, coupled with the brains tendency to "fill in" gaps in information with whatever images it can pull together that 'make sense' to it. In medieval times, this was faries and goblins who kidnapped you. Now it's Little Green Men. Because that's what's embedded in your psyche, thanks to countless hours of exposure.

I agree. I'm interested in the minority. The ones that are documented and can't be explained. Like the abduction of chilean army corporal Armando Valdés Garrido in 1977. He was on patrol with his unit one night near the border with Peru and Bolivia, when they saw an unexplained light coming down from the sky. The corporal approached the light, fog engulfed him and he was gone. His men searched for 15 minutes before finding him, with a grown beard (he was clean shaven earlier) and his digital watch stuck on a date 5 days into the future. Weird stuff.

The only "ghost story" I've had was at my aunt's apartment.I heard someone knocking on the front door loudly. We opened it. There was no one there. She lived on the second story, the stairs were rickety as hell (we made a shitload of noise going up WALKING!), and were too high for someone to just jump off of without breaking a leg. (Maybe with parkour knowledge, but we'd have still seen them)We would have seen someone going down either way. And everyone in the room heard the door knocking.

I'd stay clear of that apartment.

That honestly scared me pretty badly and I still get goose bumps when I think about it. I’ve never told my parents because they wouldn’t believe me. I don’t really believe in the paranormal but I know that what I heard wasn’t my imagination. I told my friend who doesn’t believe me. It sucks cause that REALLY did happen to me. :( I just wish I had an explanation for it!

And you still live there? Scary. Just in case, get yourself a baseball bat or something, in case it was something more earthly, like a burglar.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Just the other week I saw what I thought to be a UFO. My friend (Deadline99 on this forum) was with me. It was an eliptical spot of light, It almost looked like a spotlight, but there was no beam hitting the clouds, and the light looked like it was coming from behind the clouds. It was moving around all the while, speeding up and slowing down in random directions, further making it less likely to be a spotlight. Then, at one point, it zipped down the street and over the horizon, faster than any earth aircraft. It didn't have jerky movements, either; it moved fluidly, the way an ultrasonic helicopter would. We're convinced it was extraterrestrial. (I'm pretty sure that falls under the category of paranormal; that's why I posted here)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That is no moon...

That's a space station!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I agree. I'm interested in the minority. The ones that are documented and can't be explained.

Me too. In fact there was one right in my state, somewhere along US Route 3. It's the abduction of Betty and Barney Hill, look it up.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I've had so many paranormal experiences...I'll try to start at the beginning. The house I grew up in was occupied by my grandfather, grandmother, and uncle, all who had been dead for quite some time. When I was a baby, I would laugh as if someone was tickling me when no one was there, my mom would see my grandma washing dishes, my cousin ran through my grandpa, but the strangest one of all, so strange I've never told anyone, was that I heard "Hey Ethan, hope ya'll are doing good," in a voice that sounded like my uncle that had died a few weeks before. Also recently at my school football stadium, I saw demon through the negative camera on my phone. It looked at me and I froze for a solid 3 minutes before I took off running. This was under the bleachers, which are made of stone, so underneath it's like little rooms, and exactly 3 days before, I touched a brick wall that was off colored and was done recentl, and I turned ice cold all over. This wall was already jokingly named the portal to hell, and I haven't gone back since. i've also been in a car driving through a cemetary and the radio shut off and changed stations randomly. I don't give a damn if you don't believe me, but please don't confuse this with flame, and as a side note, when writing the part about my uncle talking to me, I almost started crying because he is one of the three family members that I've buried.

Demons are the scariest things EVER. I actually got chills down my spine just writing this. And also, can you tell me what it looked like? I have my own idea and I want to know if it is close or not. And I believe all of those things you said, too.

EDIT: Do you think that the three days before thing had anything to do with 3AM? Just something that popped into my head reading your post again. Also, you can probably tell I am very interested in this stuff.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 73 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.