Half-life story discussion (May contain spoilers)

I want to mention that after Half-life 3 ends and everything is resolved, there's tons of game possibilities that can take place between hl1 and 2 as different important persons or even freeman (We don't know what he got through), do you think Valve will work on those, that'd be cool, I already have shivers from all the possible excitement. "Half-life 1.5"

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I kinda expect Half Life 3 to be the point where humanity takes the fight to the Combine, taking place on other worlds and whatnot. Thus Episode Three would be the bridge to get them to that point.

I don't know, I just think that if they will go to full Half Life 3, it's gunna be a much bigger jumping point, much like how different Half Life 2 was to Half Life 1.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

I've been thinking about the possobility that they jump off to HL3 inmediately, being the story that Gordon and Alyx never went to the borealis and stayed in White Forest (Hell, i couldnt travel if my dad had just died like that, not even in the apocalyptic future).

So maybe we're 5 years after EP2, gordon and alyx are still fighting the combine, Alyx takes Eli's place and doesnt get in the battlefield so often. Something new has to appear, if not EP3 woulf be like EP1, just you with the rebels on the city...(or the forest) fighting combine...

But then the combine would be able to steal aperture science portal technology ,perfect it and conquer the world.AGAIN

What about gordon being on coma? what a ripoff that would be

They could just open a portal on the moon and another beneath the combine... Problem solved

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs