Freeman's Mind Spliced together!

-snip-

Science is fun.

Not in the case he's making...

I don't see how talking about possibly putting these together in a loss-less format is ruining anyone's fun. In fact I feel it makes it even more fun!

I was talking about-

You know what, forget it.

Why are you using megaupload? WHY DOES EVERYONE USE MEGAUPLOAD?! ARGH

I know, right. It is so slow, and you have to wait 45seconds before you can even download anything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Megaupload gives me faster downloads than any other file host. Some times 1.1 MB/s.

FA FA FA FINISHED loook at the first page

Well done

I'm going to download it in free time c:

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

i talked to ross about doing this exact thing before but he specifically said he didnt want the credtis removed. just letting you know that.

Yeah, the credits are different between each episode usually...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

i really dont want to go back and copy all the credits to the end for a project that i made for my ipod

actually, yeah ill do that, but ill do it once the next episode is out so i can recompile the entire thing with the credits and next episode(rendering takes forever).

Technically you only need to re-encode #32 to the codec you are using and then do a simple addition, there is no need to re-encode the entire thing as far as my knowledge goes.

Technically you only need to re-encode #32 to the codec you are using and then do a simple addition, there is no need to re-encode the entire thing as far as my knowledge goes.

Yup, unless it's one of those weird encoders that forces a complete recode every time you do anything, including a "tack on the end" edit.

Sorry in advance for not having introduced myself (i don't know if there even is a welcome section, but anyway), but I just registered to let you know that the file on megaupload lacks episode 22, 23 and 24. It just jumps from the end of 21 to the beginning of 25. Going to track down the welcome section now.

EDIT: Turns out thare is no welcome section. Finally a forum without that pointless list of "hello" topics. I've never got the point of it. Sorry for being a noob, by the way...

EDIT: Turns out thare is no welcome section. Finally a forum without that pointless list of "hello" topics. I've never got the point of it. Sorry for being a noob, by the way...

It's just one "introduce yourself" thread in the Free-For-All section...

Everyone has to be a noob at some point.