The worst machimina you've seen.

Anything by Markkoh94.

I would say Arby and The Chief too, but I did enjoy the early episodes.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I want to say Arby n' the Chief, but maybe I just don't get it. Same with Freeman's FEAR, which I hadn't watched until reading this thread. Those shows might just be lost on me, I think.

Pretty much most of the Gmod machinimas these days. With their stupid 5 yearold jokes and tf2 voice overs.

We've all tried to make Gmod Machinima once in our lives.

Oh god mine was just.....ick. I don't even know how I thought it was funny.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I haven't.

Ah lucky. I'm going to dig up my awful Garry's Mod machinima sometime to show you all.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Every single CoD machinima. EVERY ONE. Honestly, it's either some moron talking about his life while showing a video of him doing good in a game, sometimes not even that good, or it's 12 year olds making moronic jokes. My favorite machinima that isn't Half Life is the Horrible Helghast. They talk about god awful stuff, but the ridiculous twists at the ends are usually worth it.

Every single CoD machinima. EVERY ONE. Honestly, it's either some moron talking about his life while showing a video of him doing good in a game, sometimes not even that good, or it's 12 year olds making moronic jokes. My favorite machinima that isn't Half Life is the Horrible Helghast. They talk about god awful stuff, but the ridiculous twists at the ends are usually worth it.

I disagree. For example Xboxahoy makes some really great and usefull Call of Duty weapon analysis, Tmart has very informative tips and tricks and NextGenTactics provides great strategies. While the majority are not all CoD Machinima(Machinimas?) are bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I disagree. For example Xboxahoy makes some really great and usefull Call of Duty weapon analysis, Tmart has very informative tips and tricks and NextGenTactics provides great strategies. While the majority are not all CoD Machinima(Machinimas?) are bad.

I think one of the best intros to a machinima i've every seen was on a CoD video. (Map Attack by Sam5000) Other then that, There isn't very many good CoD machinimas unless your into Gameplays or Guides.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I think one of the best intros to a machinima i've every seen was on a CoD video. (Map Attack by Sam5000) Other then that, There isn't very many good CoD machinimas unless your into Gameplays or Guides.

Yeah i love that one!

But yeah mostly "funny" CoD Machinimas are pretty bad, gameplays get pretty boring and the single player mostly just aren't playthrough material. And commentaries are rarely good, but some people just don't like commentaries overall. CoD just really isn't a game made for Machinima.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some parts of Gmod Idiot box was simply STUPID. But it has some good ideas - Haxxx!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

And you're saying Dr. Hax is a good idea? He's only a one-shot character at best.

Most likely the shitty machinma I made about 3 years about that was about a halo grunt.

I would post a link but shits embarrassing.

For the extravagantly abundant reasons eternally present with Garry's Mod and simple usage of it is why I decided not to actually make a Machinma out of my webcomic project.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.