The worst machimina you've seen.

I love the main series of Arby 'n' the Chief, I even liked the LA series even if Jon wasn't as involved. I really liked the Mario bits.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I love the main series of Arby 'n' the Chief, I even liked the LA series even if Jon wasn't as involved. I really liked the Mario bits.

This is the worst Machinima series you've ever seen thread, your suppose to put down what machinima you think is bad not the ones you like.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I was responding to the hate the LA series was getting, I know why most don;t enjoy it, but I'd thought I'd say that it wasn't unanimously disliked.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Arby 'N' The Chief is okay, but the bits with Claire and Arbiter are downright PAINFUL to watch.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I made a pretty terrible Gmod one. Home for the holidays. DON'T ASK. JUST DON'T

^Okay.

I thought Freeman's FEAR was horrible, a lot of that guy's work is crap. I never really liked any robot-chicken-styled gmod machinima, Full Life Consequences was decent, and Mendelevius and LFoxter make some awesome stuff, but they're seriously under-rated.

and Mendelevius and LFoxter make some awesome stuff, but they're seriously under-rated.

If I remember correctly, LFoxter used to be "Luchosifong" before he magically turned into a furry. Yeah, I used to chat with him a lot on Steam, incredibly friendly guy and very underrated.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

and Mendelevius and LFoxter make some awesome stuff, but they're seriously under-rated.

If I remember correctly, LFoxter used to be "Luchosifong" before he magically turned into a furry. Yeah, I used to chat with him a lot on Steam, incredibly friendly guy and very underrated.

I still talk to him, he helped me out when I was having some major computer problems that I couldn't seem to solve. He actually got on Teamviewer and did it for me, even though him and I started talking that same day. I was so grateful that I introduced him to Ray Koefoed, which is how I met Mendelevius. I hope people don't judge him because he's a furry, I certainly don't, I don't really mind furries anyway.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I still talk to him, he helped me out when I was having some major computer problems that I couldn't seem to solve. He actually got on Teamviewer and did it for me, even though him and I started talking that same day. I was so grateful that I introduced him to Ray Koefoed, which is how I met Mendelevius. I don't think anyone judges him because he's a furry, I certainly don't, I don't really mind furries anyway.

I don't judge furries at all, as it seems furries are the best Machinimators and downright the nicest people on the planet. It was just such a fast transition.

Yeah, look up "LFoxter," you won't be disappointed.

Full Life Consequences was at least so bad it was hilarious.

It was funny because it was ironic.

The original fan-fiction though...

Wow, this is the best feedback I've ever gotten on any of my videos, and even myself. Shout out to cool and The hamburglar aka Fxn for all the support! This really means quite a lot and you guys just made my day. Sorry for the lack of videos lately, just the result of me not liking how things keep turning out, I can't post something random and silly, I respect you guys. Again, thanks a lot ! Well this is Ross Scott's forum anyway, so enough about me here, I don't feel right with all this attention.

Back on topic, the worst machinima I've ever seen is probably.... Rubber Fruit's videos after he got into stop motion and got his... rather... disturbing character "Painis Cupcake" or whatever. From then on, they're all so bad and horrible, that it's just unbelievable how many people get "inspired" by them and make their own version. At least that's what I think. His old videos were awesome tho can't argue with that.

Wow, this is the best feedback I've ever gotten on any of my videos, and even myself. Shout out to cool and The hamburglar aka Fxn for all the support! This really means quite a lot and you guys just made my day. Sorry for the lack of videos lately, just the result of me not liking how things keep turning out, I can't post something random and silly, I respect you guys. Again, thanks a lot ! Well this is Ross Scott's forum anyway, so enough about me here, I don't feel right with all this attention.

Back on topic, the worst machinima I've ever seen is probably.... Rubber Fruit's videos after he got into stop motion and got his... rather... disturbing character "Painis Cupcake" or whatever. From then on, they're all so bad and horrible, that it's just unbelievable how many people get "inspired" by them and make their own version. At least that's what I think. His old videos were awesome tho can't argue with that.

Who's FxN may I ask?

but WOW, we got one of my favorite machinimators on the forum too! This is really awesome! First Corky, now Foxter.

i might have had something to do with both appearances :3

Who's FxN may I ask?

but WOW, we got one of my favorite machinimators on the forum too! This is really awesome! First Corky, now Foxter.

Thanks again man! I've confused you for someone else then , sorry for that. Hit me up on steam if you want to talk or something! And yeah thanks again to CooL . I might actually start coming on here more often.

Added you on Steam, I don't go by the Hamburglar but you should recognize me when the friend invite is sent.