CONSORTIUM

It just sort of ends on a cliffhanger. The main draw is going back and replaying it to see all of the story's hidden secrets but without a satisfying conclusion it doesn't feel worth doing that. I get the desire to have a franchise but it could have still worked if the story was self-contained.

Well, I enjoyed this game. It's kinda part detective part social drama placed in an original setting (on a futuristic plane). Yes, it's not finished, but I think it has some originality and art value in it.

I liked it. It has some big issues, but it does some pretty interesting things. I particularly liked the murder mystery sidequest that you're left to solve entirely on your own and which changes the ending based on whether you got it right (or at all). A sequel to this is in development that carries on with the outcome of the first game and plays more similarly to Deus Ex. I've heard you can talk your way through the entire game, so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

I make stuff. Look at it at https://www.youtube.com/user/MadmanEpic. Or don't. I can't really tell either way.

This one is a bit bizarre. Well, for starters, this is an ARG turned into...well, an actual game. It doesn't RUIN the experience if you don't know what the ARG is (I still don't), but it can definitely confuse you. What you think is just a mysterious narrative kinda becomes "well, you're sorta supposed to know this because of the ARG...or not, but you should have some clues". Still, it's a nice game.

They took three years to release the second game (which btw is a direct follow-up to the cliffhanger). So if we go by that they MIGHT be almost finished with the third and last one.

Really looking forward to the devs continuing the series. I tried the first game a while ago and didn't get it but when I finally gave it my attention there was a lot to it. The second game is (mostly) available but I want to hold off until the final installment.