Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 7

Sign in to follow this  

Man, i check here every single day 2 times a day for CP and freemans mind. I love your work but i can't stand the wait...but then again the longer i wait the more better the video's will be. I guess ill check this out.

Wow this one was pretty good, new scene, alot of cool things thrown in to throw me off. Good job!

Well I feel bad you're checking it here so often, I've just been so busy with other work I don't have more updates. I'm thinking about relocating the site actually, if that happens, then I'll try to have more frequent updates. Until then I'd say once a week is probably a better timeframe to check here.

This shows that nearly anything is possible in a machinima, it's only limited by ones imagination. Keep up the good work.

Good work Ross, but what about civil protection and freeman's mind? Are you still working on it?

The new show looks meh...its ok but a bit lacking but thats just my opinion

miki: I plan to do more of CP and FM than ever before, but I have to finish this tutorial first.

joe: That's fine. This has a different style than my other stuff plus I found it tricky coming up with something to work all the models in.

Looking good. After I realized that it was the Combine's drink I was thinking "How is he drinking that?" and then one of the Combine actually asked how he is supposed to drink it. Priceless.

By the time you are done with the tutorial you will be at a whole new level of machinima making.

It's nice Ross. Good job. And I look forward to new CP and FM. Keep up good work.

Nice, I really liked it.

Would like more of this but dont forget about CP and FM.

Nice. Where did you get the custom models?

Saw Galaxy Gulp a few days ago on Machinima.com. Your videos are great! Can't wait to see what you do next.

Haha, how so very random.

that was pretty good, but we are all still waiting for the day the next CP/Freemans mind comes out. Anyways keep up the good work

Well you were set a challenge and you met it well! A cool demonstration of what is possible with the source engine AND you made it funny. Good job on the voices! I totally thought yoda was a sound bite from one of the movies!

holy shit ross!!!! this is like the frigging funniest thing i'vs seen in a while!!!!!! ROFL "FIRE" and the cat fight in the store, you gotta make more of these man, lmfao!!!!

It's people like you that make me want to go into machinima for a living, Mr. Scott! Even though I know nothing about programming and Source engine implementation...

My compliments to whomever made that great music during the credits, by the way.

How was the drink and ice cubes part done in the beginning?

I did not know source engine could handle something that complex. And it looked great, reminded me of one of the James Bond intros.

Job well done. Dave was in there also! customer: That dwarf did it.
Dave: Get him!

Where's mike when you need him?

Mike: Vampire!