Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 7

Sign in to follow this  

keep your comments to your self?Are you a moron sir? I mean its called COMMENTS for a reason.This is a place for Feed back and for a good reason.It can help the creator figure out what to do and what his fans want from him.Mostly people want more episodes with out waiting as long.I think this needs more then one person behind it I mean you need something like RvB with comics or something to keep em interested like gaming news or something I mean site updates are so rare I vist only about once a month

I haven't seen a new CP since taht Holloween epdisode! The withdrawals are coming on strong

I think Ross Scott is one of the Best videogame movie makers on the web, and he deserves respect for what he does. I mean, I have no skills in makeing videos, but I understand how diffcult it is to make something as good as this.

I want to tell everybody to layoff on the bad comments, but I learned the hard way that its not possible.

Ross, You dont mind if I show your videos at LAN parties right?

the download link is down for some time(like nearly a year) anyone got a working link so i can add it to the rest of the videos

and this is good like the other non-cp/fm videos 5 stars

Just watched this today and thought it was awesome, would love to see some more of either this or this style of video really good work Ross and whoever else worked on it! :)