Favorite cheese...

We have a Wisconsinite at least. Better than nothing.

You have two, you jerk.

Colby for me. Just keeping it simple.

CerealSpitting.png

FELLOW KINSMEN!

WE SHALL ENGAGE IN THE DRINKING OF SPRECHER AND POINT ROOT BEER WHILE TALKING ABOUT BADGERS AND SCOTT WALKER.

Sadly you are from central Wisconsin, and I am from Southeast Wisconsin, but I go to college in central Wisconsin, so for all I know we have met.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Well now that there are two of you, can out of you tell me the name of the black cheese I like so much?

A black cheese? The closest thing I can think of is a very, very dark brown cheese, and that's only that color because it was technically half cheese and half fudge. However, it is possible the black cheese was simply artificially dyed to get that color. Dying cheeses is actually very common, otherwise Cheddar would be white. Another possibility, as Double Chuck suggested earlier, was that it was moldy, or in other words, a variation of Bleu cheese. However, as the name implies, bleu cheese is mainly blue, and it would be rare to find a cheese that would have that much mold in it.

Either that or it wasn't actually cheese (It may have just been Chrysalis's legs).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Whoa, my thread revival was worth it!!!! So many people have posted.

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Just saw this thread. I personally remember going to a Farmer's Market in Wilmington and buying an Amish-made cheese that contained Mango and Chiles. It was close to the strength of sharp cheddar and it just lit up your pallet. I can't remember exactly what it was for the life of me though...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

pfi_10261_3.jpg

The best cheese there is, mesost, or mysost. Goes well with the "Butter of gods" The same thing just that it isnt boiled for as long and because of that is spreadable

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUehALyyrt1eDe5iN3KXV1rDSpgPn9g6eEloqkKvedlr-g0Cad

Isn't that what we call Brunost in norway?

We refer to Messmör as Prim actually. It's one of my favourite spreads.

its the very same cheese

All the best cheeses are mentioned here:

B3KBuQHHKx0

It all depends on what kind of mood i'm in, right now it'll be havarti.

I'm felling very ignorant right now, as all I can add to this conversation is that I like cheese, but don't know names, types, or whatever you may call it...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

All the types I know by name are Brunost, Brie and Gouda. The rest is just cheese to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Provolone. Works great on my sammiches. Other than that, I like Colby Jack, and brick (I think that's what it's called??) cheese. I'm not really a picky eater, so I'll be willing to try almost anything, but it's really hard to find a good cheese around these parts.